9

I can't lie

I can't lie. i'm a little scared for how you lot react to this, but here we go. The very first chapter of Chase's possible love story. 

Chase's Pov:

Leo was in danger. 

It was my job as his second in command to save him from the hysteric and deranged Angel Pierrta. 

I had to save his love life for the sake of my sisters too. 

I shuddered. I still hated the whole situation I was faced with. My own sister going all icky over the most annoying man in the world. 

But I still loved her, and because of that I had to allow them to be together. I felt a lot like Elsa in the sense that Aria should not date a man she has just met but then I thought about it and I would rather have her dating a man i knew then some bitch ass punk who I had probably never met. 

So here I was flying through the main door of the mansion, to save Leo from the grasps of the villainous villain who was going to tear apart my sister and my best friend. 

It was times like this where I hated my life. 

Everyone sees their lives completely different from others. Some see it as useless, some see it as the best thing in the world. But that's not what i'm on about. 

I'm on about the way in which we take in the world before us. 

In what format? In what type of narration would you expect it to be? 

I see mine as a movie, a film, or even a book. It changes on my preference. 

In this story of the world, I was by far the main character, no, the main characters were my sister and my best friend with their stereotypical romance of petty enemies lovers that in my opinion is quite over-rated. 

In the story of the world, I was simply just an Olaf. 

A mundane side character here to bring the star crossed lovers together. I mean I wasn't even as cool as Olaf, I wasn't a talking snowman that could take apart his body and chuck it around and basically thanks to Elsa's powers live for ever and be immortal. No. 

I was just plain Chase Oliver Einfield. 

Who had absolutely no roles in the actual world. 

I mean if this were a film, movie or book even i guess this would be the part where the audience would look at that side character and say: 

'Hmm, that guy, now he's a real neat guy for keeping together the main characters.' 

They wouldn't remember my name, or even my small miniscule role but at least i'll get that even smaller recognition as a character that helped move the plot along. 

Just as I slammed the door open to the office that my best friend was probably held captive in I thought about how grateful Leo would have to be to me after this because i save him from the snaky, villainous-