Welcome

Book 2 of Jokers. 

Here we are. 

Alright first of all, if your probably reading this then you have almost definitely arrived from my 1st book, Jokers. 

I want to make it clear from now on that I'm looking to make 'Queen Joker' comparatively short. Right now as I've briefly planned this out, it is looking to have 20 chapters. 

I know this is short but this book is basically meant to be a filler between what happens next, and i would also like to remind you all that I had planned only 70 chapters for Jokers and that somehow managed to become 106 chapters. 

Basically, its going to be short around 20 chapters but from the way Jokers turned out It can be a little more. 

I hope this is all ok? 

Also if there are topics that you want discussed in this story then do let me know and comment it, I am very open to suggestions and ideas. 

I truly appreciate those who are following along with the story and supporting me in your comments and votes. I cannot explain how much it means for me to have over 50k reads on Jokers. 

Thank you all so much, and Welcome back to the story of Aria and Leo. 

I look forward to the many chaotic scenes I have to write for you guys. 

Love, Vii.