27

TW: Suividal thoughts (A little) 

Leo's POV:

I woke up as I shifted in my bed. 

The smell of strawberries flooded my sense and my eyes snapped open. 

Aria. 

It was the shampoo that she used. 

I groaned as I sat up in the bed with a start, my head ached. I winced as I took in my surroundings and realised just where I was. 

The golden trimmings on the cream walls, beige carpets and that stupid scent of strawberries. I was in Aria's room. 

I made no attempt to move sitting there pathetically, utterly defeated. 

Memories from last night re-surfacing. 

I had broken every promise that I had made to myself. One by one like a dead man.

I should have known that entering Kyro's room would only make me relapse into that spiral of utter hatred. 

That self disgust that I held for myself only grew more and more as time passed, but then there was the fear. 

The fear that everyone else around me felt it too. 

The door swung open and a very angry looking Paris walked through. His hair was a wreck and so was his attire. I didn't even know what clothes he was wearing until I looked at his top and deemed it to be a polo shirt. 

"Is that mine?" I blurted out

Paris scowled anger seething of off him. 

"After the shit you pulled yesterday, I don't think you have any right to speak to me like that." 

He glowered at me, I could see how much he was trying to hold himself back. 

"What do you want me to do Paris?" I sighed. 

"I don't want you to anything. But you made a promise to me and you broke it!" He yelled. "You broke your promise over somebody you met just a couple of months ago, over me who has known you, your entire fucking life." 

I flinched at that. How dare he. Aria was not just someone. 

"How dare you!" I snapped. "Paris you know to me that she is so much more to me than just somebody. You of all people should know that." 

He blinked at me, dumbfound that I was arguing with him. 

"You really think that I give a FUCK about that right now? You can pick my words out all you like Leo but nothing changed the fact that you broke hat you promised. What the hell were you thinking? " He snapped right back at me. 

"I'm sorry for trying to kill myself." I spat

Paris humourlessly laughed. 

"Are you though Leo?" He asked with his eyebrows raised