19

Aria's Pov: 

Aria's Pov: 

Opening my eyes was unusually difficult. 

It wasn't normally this difficult but for some reason it was like my eyelids were stuck together for a while. 

But i did manage to open them, finally. 

A sharp stinging sensation in my back stabbed at me. 

But at least i wasn't on the floor of the forest and in a room. Judging by the sleek and smooth interior of the room, I was almost definitely in Leo's room. 

speaking of Leo, I glanced down at my hand. 

There he was, head resting right next to my hand, while his hand was placed underneath my own, as his body sprawled across the floor. He could have just climbed into the bed and slept next to me, he didn't have to sleep at such an uncomfortable angle. 

I lifted my hand from on top of his and gently ran it through his hair. His handsome face unmoving and grey eyes shut. 

He looked so peaceful. 

Just then a dull ache in my stomach stopped me and I gasped. It wasn't just like a simple stomach ache though it was like a serious period cramp, the sort that paralysed you from moving.  

I let a low groan out as that was all my body would let me react to it by. I seriously couldn't move. 

My hand had been left frozen on Leo's head and it was that or the sound that i had made that had woken him up becuase in a minuet he was up and alert, looking around the room, until his eyes settled on me. 

Those starry eyes widened as he saw me looking right back at him. 

"Aria." He whispered, as if he almost couldn't believe his own eyes. 

Finally the dull ache subsided and I could feel my arms and legs again. I took a deep breath as I did, briefly closing my eyes as I felt the pain leaving. 

"Aria, no, no, no. Please don't close your eyes. Aria." Leo begged. 

My eyes fluttered open immediately.

"Leo Santiago, stop speaking nonsense." I managed to get out. 

Leo's whole face relaxed. The corners of his mouth turned up as his strangely perfect nose crinkled slightly. And those eyes of his, lightened. 

"Do you know how many times you've woken up and then gone back to sleep?" He rhetorically asked me 

"Ehm, no?" I answered back sheepishly.

But he didn't care, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my shoulder. 

"You have no idea how scared I was Aria." He murmured.