12

Aria's pov:

Aria's pov:

When I had heard that Oliver had passed out from flying don a flight of stairs, I knew that the reason for it would be downright stupid. 

Yet what I hadn't ever thought of was my girl Athena getting some action. 

I knew that Athena had this fat crush of Ollie ages ago, and by the way that she burst through the doors to inform me that Ollie had been knocked unconscious.

Lets just say she looked way to distracted to be only thinking about the apparent fatality of Oliver passing out. 

Her face was flushed as well and the surprise that had lingered on her face wasn't very well hid. 

I clapped my hands together again. 

I would love to see them date. 

Actually I think they would look gorgeous together. They also made a lot of sense together as well, I mean Athena loved money and Oliver seemed to have an excessive amount. 

Oh my god. 

I paused. 

Athena could be my sister-in-law. 

I giggled to my self, smacking the wall as excitement rushed through me.

"ARIA!" A voice called out to me. 

I immediately stopped cackling like a crazy woman and cleared my throat. I turned to see Leo, panting as he caught up to me. 

I had left the room around 10 minuets ago, why the hell was he running like a lunatic. 

"Uhm. Yeah?" I hesitantly asked him. 

His shirt that had been pristine in the morning looked very crumpled as if he had been through a small tiny amount of hell. 

I assumed that this had all been caused by Venus Elizabeth Santiago, and probably because of Oliver. 

"You need anything?" I asked him again. 

He shook from whatever trance he was in while looking at me and nodded. 

"I really need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded. "Well, go on?" 

He then shook his head. "Properly, and like right now." 

I scrunched my eyebrows up. Just what had happened now? 

"Why what happened?" I paused. "Is it Venus? Has something happened to her?" 

I was getting a little scared. 

What on earth had happened? Leo was being more serious then usual. 

"No." He shook his head again. "This isn't about Venus or anyone else, everything is okay, I just need to talk to you about something important."