8

Leo's Pov: 

Leo's Pov: 

I paced the room. 

Was this truly the right decision? Was talking to Angel really going to solve anything? 

I pushed it down. Of course it was. I needed to think about Aria, about how she could be feeling and that was what was important to me. 

A knock at the door pushed these out of my mind and I straightened. 

"Come in." I ordered. 

The door swung open and through stumbled Angel Pierrta, blonde wavy hair all perfect but a pout on her face making me grimace. 

I had forgotten just how much I detested her. The two guards that flanked her having escorted her in bowed their heads patiently waiting at the door. 

"Leo!" She perked up as she saw me.

She flipped a lock of her perfect blond hair behind her shoulder and clutched her white shoulder bag in her hands as she smiled brilliantly at me. 

She was wearing a pink off the shoulder corset dress today. Like I said before, Angel was a beautiful woman but she was not my type in any way shape or form. From what Mirae had taught us we knew never to compare women and so to be respectful I try not to but all I can say is; Angel is not Aria. For me no one can compare to her. 

I nodded at the guards to dismiss them. They did so closing the room. 

"What do you need." I bluntly asked. 

She batted her eyelids at me. "Oh come on Leo, you were the one that called me here? didn't you?" 

I swallowed whatever I was just about to say to her then and took a deep breath. No. I couldn't be rude. I had to control myself. 

"Yes, but seeing as you were the first to arrive here and cause a scene I had expected that you needed something, but seeing as you don't, I'll make sure to be quick." I quickly summarised. 

"I just wanted to see you, I'd missed you." She pouted. "it has been a long time Leo, haven't you missed me?" 

I didn't answer her question, i ignored it. 

"Look. I'll be frank, please do not come to follow me around anymore, or try to talk to me." I emotionlessly asked. 

"What?" She stammered. 

She blinked at me confused, her grip on her white shoulder bag loosened as her manicured hand flew up to her necklace, her hot pink nails fiddled with it as she bit her lip. 

"Angel. You are a beautiful woman, but you are not what I am looking for, i'm sure that there are many men out there that would find it an honour to have you as their partner, but I am sorry to say that i am not interested, I had hoped that I had made this clear with our last interaction but after today I realised that I hadn't been clear enough." I politely as I could spoke.