1

Leo's pov:

Leo's pov:

I pushed back my chair from my desk and sighed as I stood up. My legs weary and eye's tired, I stood up and looked down at my incredibly disorganised desk.

Just looking at it made me want to weep, reliving my memories of the 3 days I had spent in absolute hell. 

I had just finished the whole months paperwork in 3 days. 

I used my insomnia to push through the nights only having 2 hour sleep schedules in place. 

But it would be worth it. 

I had been dating Aria for around a month and a half to almost 2 months. However for a whole month she went away to Venus's place and stayed there. 

I had never wanted to kill Venus more then I had when I heard she had convinced MY girlfriend to stay there. 

I could feel the smile on my face. 

She was my girlfriend now. 

Only mine.

I shook my head. I had to stop acting so foolish. Then a thought rang through my head, Venus was supposed to be meeting her new ace tomorrow. 

There was only one way that could turn out, hell. 

Oh well. That was tomorrow. Today, right now, at this moment, I only cared about Aria. 

With that thought I practically ran towards my office door and impatiently opened it-

-to come face to face with Chase. 

I sighed. 

"Move." I scowled. 

Chase scoffed and made no room to move. He was wearing a light blue hoodie that in the top right hand side had a little snowman embroidered onto it. A stupid little snowman that anyone could recognise from his stupid favourite film. 

His dark brown hair was ruffled and his golden-amber eyes glared at me as he judgingly looked me up and down. 

"Where you going?" He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Wherever I want to. Why?" I shot back. 

"Well judging by that god awful and hideous smile on your face that I had the unfortunacy to see, I cannot let you go." He crossed his arms suspiciously. 

I rolled my eyes again. "Unfortunacy is not a word." 

"OH IM SORRY. Fucking English dictionary expert wannabe asshat." He huffed. 

"I'm flattered but I wouldn't consider myself an expert." I bluntly replied. "Now, move." 

"No. Where are you going?" He pressed on. 

Now I crossed my arms. He knew exactly where I was going. He just didn't want to accept it. 

"To find my girlfriend." I shrugged.