6

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

I walked Venus out of the house and watched as she left. Her long black hair with her purple highlights swaying as she got into her car and didn't even bother to cast me a second glance. 

I saw a stark difference in her, the sheer determination that coursed through her allowed me to know that perhaps, just perhaps Venus had found her someone. 

After knowing just how important that realisation was nothing felt better to know that my sister had also started to finally find a reason to allow her self to smile even more. 

Venus had never been in a serious relationship, she never labelled anything. When one time 2 years back she bought a woman as her date to the last ball, she never referred to her as her girlfriend or anything. Just close friend. 

Though, if you ask me, making out with a close friend surely drops the friend half of the equation. 

That if however if your my sister. I suppose she is the only one who could kiss a close friend and remain close friends with. 

I shook my head, look at me reminiscing like an old fool. 

I guess I'd better go and find my someone. 

That is if she had decided not to wage war on the world today as she seemed to have decided to do so every morning she woke up. 

I turned from the door and sighed as I slipped my hands into my pockets, now where would she be? 

Just as I was figuring that out I heard someone clear their throat to get my attention. 

I scowled. I didn't know who was doing it. I didn't care either. I had 10 days off and I worked my ass off for it. 

"It's my off day." I spoke out into the unkown. 

"Sir-" A pathetic reply crept from behind me. 

"Nope." I simply replied. 

"But-" 

"You have 2 seconds to leave, If i turn around and see just who you are, I can assure you that i will rip your vocal chords out for talking to me when I have warned you." I warned. 

"SIR I AOLOGISE VERY DEEPLY AND I TRULY CANNOT EXPRESS HOW SORRY I AM BUT ITS VERYREALLYIMPORTANT" The man gasped. 

I whipped around. 

Deimos stood behind me, he looked obviously uncomfortable however he didn't flinch as I glared at him, nor did he avoid eye contact. He also didn't cower away, he stood tall and respectfully like he wasn't trying to one up me. 

For this, I let a sigh out and let go of the growing irritation. At least he wasn't scared of me like half of the guards were. Lucas was always scared of me however, Lucas was also very competent.