16

Leo's Pov: 

Leo's Pov: 

When Kyro had found out that Lyra was pregnant he had immediately started looking for houses, for him, Lyra and his child to live in. 

He wanted to start building his family. He thought that he could finally get the life that he had always dreamed off. 

While he was looking for his house he stumbled upon one house that caught his interests. One that was a 20 minuet drive from the House Of Cards. 

He gifted this to me for my birthday. 

But the thing was that he sort of forgot that my birthday was on October 6th and definitely not march the 7th. 

When I told him that it was not in fact my birthday he shrugged and said, and I quote:

"Oh well, free house for you I guess. Have fun." 

For years that house has just been sitting there unused. But now, now I think i found a very good use for it. 

I think it would be rather useful for a extremely crazy, volatile, short individual. 

All of the weird experimentations she wanted to do she could there. I mean I've heard about her dreams to see who would die by the chandelier in the foyer and how she was curious about the fire resistant doors. 

But most importantly she wouldn't be so bored anymore, this house has a way of making people so incredibly suffocated that they cannot seem to enjoy themselves. I want the best for Ari and for that she needs somewhere better then this. 

Yesterday when she spoke of having a home to herself then I realised that for that to happen she would have to get out of this hellhole and at least live elsewhere.

Then I sighed. 

Looking down at the new paper work on my desk. 

After Venus had left yesterday, she had created chaos. 

Absolute utter chaos. 

Apparently from the report that had been sent to me by Sebastian Rozario himself, which was rather surprising as if he finds the need to say anything he would just turn up unannounced and start screaming.

Yet this time he chose to be, well, not an idiot. 

The report explained how Venus had forcefully made her way into Sebastian's mansion and started screaming. 

Literally screaming apparently. 

like incoherent screaming. 

She then apparently took one of the maids by the neck and demanded that Sebastian show his face and if he didn't then she would 'take his fossilised balls'. 

I had to stop here and take a deep breath. I then continued. 

From then, Sebastian had arrived. 

The interesting thing with this report was that Sebastian never mentioned just what exactly Venus had talked to him about.