5

Note: If you are confused by the end of this chapter then I would suggest reading chapter 79 of Jokers

Note: If you are confused by the end of this chapter then I would suggest reading chapter 79 of Jokers. It explains things. Also always dm me or ask in comments, i am always happy to explain!

TW: talks of stillborn's/miscarriages. 

Leo's Pov:

"Leo, I've fallen in love." 

I stood. Unmoving. The shock evident on my face as I heard the words spill out of my sisters mouth. 

I watched as she looked out of the window as she said this, as if she was in some dramatic movie and finally after a couple of years admitting her love for another. Talk about fucking dramatic. 

I was never this dramatic when I fell in love with Aria. No way. 

"I can't explain how it happened but I have." Venus explained. 

This wasn't even just a statement. No. It was an attack. How the hell was I supposed to react to this? Had she seriously called me here to tell me about her stupid little crush?

"What the fuck-" I murmured

Venus whipped her head around to finally look at me, anger evident on her face. 

"YOU ARE REALLY NOT BEING SUPPORTIVE RIGHT NOW." She huffed. 

"Venus. I really don't give a shit if you fell in love. It's not my problem." I honestly answered crossing my arms. 

Venus scoffed, mimicked my crossed arms and creasing her red suit. 

"Really? Even If it's my Ace?" She raised her eyebrows at me. 

In that moment she couldn't have looked any different from Paris. It was rather scary. 

Then I paused. HER WHAT?

Realisation rushed through me. Venus was supposed to have a new Ace and that Ace was-

A Rozario. 

A fucking Rozario. She was in love with a Rozario. Just that last name was enough for me to feel the level of anger that would normally have me breaking an entire office desk. 

"YOU LIKE STEFIAN?" Genuine disgust flashing through me. 

I thought back to the pig and his interaction with Aria that already made me want to kill him, but the fact that he had Sebastian's blood running through him added to the feeling of wanting to extinct the entire Rozario family. 

"WHAT? NO-!" She started. 

"Vee, you can't fall in love with the Rozario's their like our distant - super distant albeit - cousins." I grimaced. 

"I NEVER SAID MY ACE WAS A FUCKING ROZARIO." She frustratedly screamed back. 

I ran a hand through my hair. Confusion swept through me and settled. What the hell was she on about?