18

Aria's Pov:

Aria's Pov:

I let out a cough as Angel hoisted me up a little. 

"Look, we just have to find a car, Right?" She breathlessly asked me. 

I nodded. "We'll have to hot wire it to use but yes." 

She scrunched those perfect eyebrows of hers and tilted her head, "Hot wire?" 

I internally groaned "We will have to break into the car." I re worded.

"Aria. I do not know how to do that." She scoffed. 

I finally looked up at her and glared at her. "If you cant even drive a car, you really think that i'm gonna expect you to be able to break into one?" 

She rolled her blue eyes at me and crossed her arms. "I was literally just saying. in case you forgot or something." 

"Don't worry. I'm not as dumb as you." I snapped. 

Hurt flashed in her eyes as she looked at me. I blinked in surprise, she could have done anything in that moment, but it wouldn't have surprised me more then it did at her reaction to my snappy sentence. 

"Hey-" I started

"We should really find that car." She interrupted. 

I swallowed as I watched her turn her back to me and mess with her hair in discomfort. 

Yet that just made me wonder even more. I had never had a full conversation with Angel for more then 10 minuets. Though, how much of that would be considered a conversation due to her screaming at me for burning her clothes is a bit difficult to discern. 

She spoke of branded terms a lot yet never wore much of them, she seemed to fill her head with all of the knowledge about designer clothes yet apart from her 100% cashmere cardigan, not one bit of her outfit had any brand names on whatsoever. 

I shook my head this wasn't important, stopping my wound bleeding was. 

"How are you planning on getting the car though? We are literally in the middle of the forest." I reasoned, thinking out loud. 

Angel turned to me and bit her lip. "Yeah, how are we?" 

I sighed. "Your gonna have to go." 

"ME?" She asked aghast. 

"Well considering that i can't exactly walk, yes." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hell no." She refused. "Can't like you use your phone and call your boyfriend to pick you up." 

I blinked. "Angel. DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TRIED THAT BY NOW?" 

"OH FUCK OFF." she screamed. 

My mouth dropped to the floor. Angel could swear? What? and then I felt a small bubble of laughter make it's way through me. And before i knew it i was laughing so hard that i couldn't breath.