The birthday party

Taehyung walks up to his dorm in a hurry, his body sweating and heat rising making him almost lose his senses. He bites his lips as a groan leaves his mouth and quickly presses the button of the elevator. He leans on the metal frame and works on his breathing, his eyes turning darker and then going back to normal, before his senses could turn completely cloudy he hears the ding of the elevator and gets out approaching his room.

He swaps the card and opens the door, running towards his room and searching in his drawer while groaning. His friend comes to his room with a smile wanting to talk to him in a happy mood but seeing his condition Elian’s worry rises.

“Taehyung?” He calls and walks inside to grab Taehyung who was searching madly all the drawers in the room. Getting a mixed scent from him Elian stops in his tracks, wide eyes and open-mouthed he just stares as Taehyung finally finds what he was searching for taking out a vial, Taehyung shakes it and then takes the medicine in an injection and injects the suppressant in his body without a delay.

Elian stammers seeing Taehyung calming down and resting his head on the bed “Did you just…by any chance meet your…m…mate?” His face looked pale and worry was evident in his eyes.

Taehyung groans upon hearing the words but his fuzzy mind makes him nod his head. Elian feels a pang in his chest and looks at Taehyung in disbelief he wanted to ask but couldn’t form words to know who his mate is as he might feel bad. He hears a sigh from Taehyung and clenches his fist scolding himself in the mind for being distracted.

He walks and sits next to Taehyung on the bed. Taehyung feeling his presence near him leans his head on Elian’s leg closing his eyes. “I will be okay in a minute,” He says, not noticing the anxious and lost face of Elian.

Elian wanted to pat his head but stops remembering how they become annoyed in heats and ruts when someone other than mate touches them. He just says “Don’t worry I am here” and takes a deep breath not knowing what else to say.

Taehyung groans a bit and then says “I have a party to attend in a while” He tries to get up and staggers walking towards the washroom “I will be fine don’t worry but there is something you need to do for me”

Far from them on the other side of Gandok, the party had just begun when Jin arrives at the venue. It was a huge event with all the big names present there or about to be present. The attendants with proper etiquette and well-dressed welcomes guests with a smile on their faces. Inside the venue which is also one of the parts of the residence of the host, the decoration was done beautifully and was able to mesmerize each of the guests. The banners of birthday wishes and huge bouquets were decorated in the interiors along with golden-colored balloons. The tables were set with white flowers and light golden decorations and filled with various snacks and drinks. 

There was also a big empty place for guests to gather, talk and greet each other. These events are said to be good occasions to make connections, thus, the guest was enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the party that had just begun.

Jin smiles seeing all the familiar faces, then glances around and not finding the one he was looking for, he nudges Namjoon “Where is Taehyung?”

His assistant quickly makes a few clicks on the tab and answers “He will be here in a while.” Jin sighs in relief and moves ahead confidently to meet and greet people. 

This party was quite extravagant and almost all the famous and rich people could be seen there as it was the birthday party of Jeongguk’s cousin and Yeon Ji’s nephew, Jimin, a very famous socialist in Gandok. He is more famous for his charms and handsomeness than his work, he is quite in demand in this high-income group and people want to be on good terms with him, for being in good books of both Jeongguk and him as his magazine is quite famous and is also used as a tool to promote their agendas and achievements.