This brother of mine

Whenever Umbra knocks on the door of the people of Gandok, it leaves them restless for a while. The same happened today, after yesterday’s event, all newspapers held the big headlines of this new case and the information related to it. Not only that, it seems like no one slept at night as there was a huge crowd protesting in front of the site of Jen pharmaceuticals wanting the officials to dig the truth out. They wanted justice for the doctor and for the deaths these medicines have caused.

Throughout the night, many new cases were filed and all claimed that it was Jen who caused them miseries. The earlier calm and quiet city suddenly started burning with justice for the deceased. Many other dark secrets of the company were fetched out and it seemed like this company was selling poison to the people all this while in form of medicines.

Yeon was beyond angry, one by one all his friends have been digging a grave for him and there was also a fear that Jeongguk would question him and doubt him. He needs Jeongguk on his side as that will boost the confidence of people towards him. Jeons has always managed to get the goodwill of society and Yeon needed this rapport, if only his daughter has managed to woo this son of Jeon things would have been better but now Yeon has to take his steps wisely as people are becoming violent and wanting answers for all these dark truths that are coming in light.

The news was traveling like a current to everyone, Yeon was asked questions from the ministry regarding the matter, and he grits his teeth and answers them that they should hand him the power or the situation can get out of his hand in no time. He reasons that it was due to a lack of certain powers that he is not able to put his hand on this organization defaming him. The ministry tells him that they will inform him later about the progress and their decision as for now he should clean his name from the mess.

In all this chaos, few had a good night's sleep. Taehyung wakes up and stretches his muscle. A small virtual assistant that looked like a penguin wishes him good morning. 

“An important reminder today is the last day of submission of the assignment,” the voice says mechanically.

“Uh-hmm,” Taehyung hums and brushes his teeth. The assistant then asks for his permission to tell him the news and weather forecast. Taehyung answers it and then hears the news, his lips arc up hearing the news of Umbra and the protests and truths related to Jen pharmaceuticals. He, in a happy mood, pats the penguin to stop it and then comes downstairs to have breakfast. 

After taking the suppressants he was already losing his strength but dragged himself to the party as asked by Jin. However, after returning from there and doing his work he retired to sleep and woke up late the next morning. He was very hungry at the moment and wanted to have a peaceful breakfast.

His steps pause as he enters the dining hall. He is welcomed by not just Jin and Namjoon but two other guests. Hoseok and Yoongi were also sitting and having breakfast with others. His mind starts thinking of all the possible reasons for their presence in the morning, then chooses the most plausible one, makes up his mind to deal with the consequences, and finally greets them all sitting in his place. 

The butler comes to him happily wishing him a good morning and smiles as Taehyung kisses him. He pulls the chair for Taehyung to sit on and puts everything that Taehyung likes on his plate. The butler has been working for them since Taehyung was a kid and is loved by him dearly.

Seeing that Jin is busy reading the newspaper, Taehyung quickly glances at Hoseok and with his eyes asks about the matter there. Hoseok tries to answer but Jin clears his throat watching the two. “I sometimes feel he is more spoiled by you than his parents.” Jin scolds Hoseok lightly.