The unique audio messages

The leader glowers at Taehyung. The veins of his arms bulge as he clenches his fist. The knife stuck in his neck, and the blood slowly seeped into his t-shirt. 

Taehyung’s vision is blocked when Hoseok and Yoongi walk in front of him guarding him against the leader.

Taehyung’s surprise turns into a smile. As expected from his big brothers, he was happy seeing them being defensive of him. He stands up, leans on the two, putting his arm over their shoulder. 

“What are you two doing?”

He asks, smiling wide. Yoongi looks away. He could guess how drunk this little alpha was, however hard Taehyung tried to act sober. Hoseok answers sincerely, 

“He has to pass through us before thinking about touching you.”

The leader scoffs upon hearing it. His gang follows him, standing behind him and twisting their wrist, ready for another fight. Their eyes gleamed in excitement.

Taehyung whispers to the witch and his partner, watching the gang. “Do any of you know how to fight?” 

The couple shivers hearing it. They pass an embarrassed look at each other and then stare at the muscular man in front. 

Hoseok has always been busy in his lab brewing various potions. He never thinks of using his power on these violent tasks.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is not a person to ask for trouble. He remains away from people and likes his own space. Hoseok and he carries a few potions wherever they go. They were determined to use it today for their safety.

Taehyung chuckles, knowing them well. “Neither do I..hehe” He laughs, proudly.

The couple wanted to shut his mouth and wipe off that laugh from his face. They were not in an amusing situation. The man in front of them was ready to beat them to a pulp, and laughing at the moment, that too so loud, was like intentionally making the man lose his sanity.

Moon Goddess pokes Taehyung, “What to do?”

“What do you think?” Taehyung answers back. Yoongi and Hoseok look at Taehyung in confusion as to what this means. 

The man could not bear being ignored by these three anymore. He swings a punch at Hoseok, wanting to get rid of them. However, Taehyung helps Hoseok dodge it, pushing him back. 

Hoseok’s eyes widen, and a cry slips from his mouth, not in fear but because his back makes a chattering sound, when Taehyung grabs his collar and pushes him back. He holds his waist and tries hard to straighten up. Yoongi quickly comes to his rescue. Taehyung clicks his tongue.

“Hyung, you need to work out,” Taehyung advises coolly while landing a punch, on the leader’s sturdy chest in retaliation. The gang and the people on the sides all gasp, watching it.

Taehyung’s face turns red. He was sure his knuckles cracked. The man’s chest was rock hard. He cries and calls the moon goddess. 

The Moon goddess smiles and pokes at the chest of the leader that was attacked before by the alpha.

The leader feels a hard blow and falls back with a loud thud, surprised and in pain, vomiting blood. The gang members were shocked seeing it. Some get down to check their leader, worrying for him as the buffed man writhes in pain.

“Why didn’t you handle it before?” Taehyung cries in pain and disbelief. He was rubbing his knuckles tightly to lessen the pain.

She smiles, looking ethereal and calm like always. “You were not ready then.”