Gandok II

“It started when Akio returned and found out that Eldad is dead and Lila has married Leor and is the mother of his child. The shock was too much for him, he was too late to deliver the truth and lost everything. They were not mates but had a good bond and he had thought that he would convince her to not marry Leor. 

He tried to meet Lila, to tell the truth about this person, and also suspected that the death of Eldad was not natural but was not able to even meet her shadow. Furious with the happening he wanted to rebel, many still supported him and others will be on his side when he tells them the truth. 

Keeping this in mind he openly rebelled and in the meeting of the head and elders, he blamed Leor for treason. He said that “This man was a liar, a killer, greedy and evil. His story was a lie and he was using them to gain control and power over this place. He has no siblings and his father was not a fanatic but it was he who forced them to follow his path and sacrifice everything. They mysteriously died and he claimed to have found the power of God in him and went to places to preach his religion.

The place he went before coming here bathed in blood in his presence then when people started to be suspicious of him and found the proofs he ran away and came here.” People were horrified hearing this, this was troublesome and evil.

A pious place of Gandok is in control of evil now but the people there were not yet convinced by what he said, they wanted proof of his crimes. They could not just believe in everything being said. They feared if they take Akio’s side and goes against the head without solid proof, they would be doomed, thus, two groups were formed, one who bravely stood against Leor and the other who wanted assurance of proof. 

Leor gritted his teeth and claimed that Akio is just jealous and taking out his frustration of not being the head. The elders were in dilemma and for the first time they thought they rushed things and made a mistake. The other two prestigious families were also having certain disagreements with Leor’s decisions and now this. It was like troubles surrounded Gandok.

If whatever Akio said was true then they caused a sin, they made the devil sit on the throne. Akio fearlessly said that Leor can keep the name but he can never be a Ji, he is a disgrace and full of lies, he even accused Leor of doing something to Eldad. It was hard for Akio to believe that his head and master is gone. 

They knew Akio was the one to trust and thus became dubious of Leor’s intentions. Even Lila started to doubt Leor’s actions being with him all this time she found certain aspects of his personality were completely hidden from her. 

She wanted to meet Akio and ask him what he found and what proof he has but was stopped by Leor each time then one day as she heard her child’s cry and went to check up on him she saw a dreadful scene. No one knows what she heard and how things escalated but later everyone found Akio was stabbed in the chest by Leor. 

There was shock and sadness in Akio’s eyes when he fell dead to the ground. He tried to reach for the baby but took his last breath in the middle. Lila rushed back to her room in fear and shut herself in the room, she never spoke about what she saw and heard and acted strangely from that day onwards. Akio was her childhood friend they have been together for a long and now he was dead in front of her eyes. 

She heard the reason that Leor told others. He found Akio in his child's room ready to kill the heir Leor had to stop his madness then and there. Some witnesses saw Akio slipping into Leor’s house and before they could act this happened. None know what exactly came into Akio’s mind. They felt that he was jealous and wanted revenge and thus pulled back their support with him as the proof of Leor’s crime was buried with him, never found.