Gandok

Taehyung walks up to his room and sits on the chair with a long, tired sigh. Elian completing his work looks up from the book at him and narrows his eyes as they travel to the coat, questions arising in his mind.

“That’s some strong smell…want to choke me with it?” Taehyung gives him a side glance and stares back at the laptop screen. His head tilts a bit, he sniffs the scent and calmness engulfs him.

After a little while he responds, “Is it strong?” He asks curiously. Elian rolls his eyes “Of course it is…so strong that it can make you dizzy. Is somebody trying to mark his territory?” He asks, Taehyung chuckles upon hearing that and leans back on the chair.

“Maybe trying to show his potential” He smiles looking at the ceiling.

Elian raises a brow hearing it, he feels a bit heartbroken about the reason he couldn’t understand. “Why don’t you take mine, we have been together for long, you won’t be repelled by it” Taehyung gives him his whole attention the deep color of his eyes boring into the dark brown of Elian. His friend hesitates there was no repulsion in Taehyung he was clear about it but the words slip his mouth.

Elian wanted to stare back but was not able to for long. Taehyung smiles, “You know it doesn’t matter. I just want to see what his intentions are” Elian feels disappointed about being rejected but his attention goes to the coat again.

“So who offered you this?” He asks trying his luck.

Taehyung’s finger pauses on the keyboard and the red eyes of the true blood and his handsome face flash in his mind. The scent fills his senses. He stands up takes off the coat and throws it on the desk, but his eyes don’t leave it, staring at it for long. 

“The only one with real power in Gandok,” Taehyung says, mind lost in thoughts. He comes back to his senses when he hears Elian choke in surprise.

“Mr. Yeon…is he…Oh god! That pervert” Elian was out on his horses thinking of all the scenarios Taehyung might be in. Taehyung not able to bear it smacks his head lightly.

“It is not him.” He rolls his eyes “You need to learn a lot” He says and then busies himself with his work. Elian wanted to ask more but seeing the speed of Taehyung’s typing, he shuts his mouth knowing well that Taehyung doesn’t want to get disturbed at the moment.

After a while, he notices the silence in the room and then sees Taehyung get up quietly and wear the coat again, he wanted to comment but fears being wounded by the scolding of Taehyung and letting this incident pass. He was surprised to see Taehyung almost burying himself in the coat.

Taehyung works for an hour and then closing the laptop he starts packing his things to attend the class. There was lots of work to be done and he wanted to get on with everything quickly. His phone starts to ring, and a number flashes on the screen, he picks it up without further thought, goes to his room he closes the door not letting Elian hear anything.

It was not the first time Taehyung did it so Elian was not affected by this and didn’t think much about it but later Taehyung came with a smile on his face and asks Elian to switch on the t.v as “the pillars” are there to address the people about the recent matters.

This is not the first time the pillars have broadcasted a message or held the conference together, it was a norm in Gandok and whenever there is any incident or matter that needs the three to come together and show the people they are there for them or congratulate them on events, they do so and make decisions for Gandok accordingly. Yeon holds the main power and he decides to broadcast these meetings. The three need to participate and sign the papers and laws made.