What am I doing here?

Seeing Taehyung bubbling in anger, Jeongguk refrains from teasing him further and steps back. He had not expected to meet Taehyung as soon as he reached the office, yet having him act all awkward while standing in front of the elevator was refreshing. 

He folds his arms over his chest and observes as Taehyung sighs in relief. Jeongguk could see Taehyung mustering up all his strength and frustration to get back to him. 

He patiently waits for it and as soon as Taehyung opens his mouth to say a word, Jeongguk gestures him to stop. 

Taehyung frowns, his breath getting stuck in his throat being asked to wait like that. Jeongguk leisurely types something on his phone. Taehyung waits patiently, counting numbers in his brain, letting this true blood complete his task. 

The elevator bell rings, followed by the opening of the door. Taehyung was pleased. If not taken out his anger, he could at least get rid of this person. He was ready to leave. He sees Jimin rush in front of the elevator. 

Jimin did not seem to be happy. He forced a smile and greeted his brother, handing Taehyung some documents. He hurriedly says. “Take this to brother’s office. I am very busy.” 

There was a pause in his sentence and a plea in his eyes directed towards Jeongguk, but the true blood was not fazed by it.

Taehyung's frown deepens, glancing at the documents and then at Jimin, he shouts, “Why should I do this?” 

The elevator closes, making his words crush and fall on the floor. Jeongguk smiles and goes back to looking at his phone.

Taehyung turns to him, still not satisfied. “Why didn’t he just hand it over to you?” He asks Jeongguk who was still busy on the phone.

He waits for an answer. Jeongguk does not spare him a glance. He was focused on his phone. Getting no response and growing impatient, Taehyung becomes curious. 

He wanted to know what is so important that he could not get a simple reply and an urge to peek on the phone becomes intense. 

Taehyung unknowingly leans towards Jeongguk, eyes traveling towards the screen slowly, eyebrows rising, wanting to get a view of the screen. 

A smile crosses true blood alpha’s lips. 

There was a very relaxing and homely presence in his mate’s scent. Even the shampoo he used seemed to have a pleasant fragrance. Jeongguk's view was slowly getting cut by the black, lustrous hair. 

He does not say a word, instead opens the messaging app and clicks on Taehyung’s profile. His fingers work faster as he clicks on an audio message.

Taehyung’s drunk voice echoes in the elevator. The poor alpha gapes, his face pales, and his body almost loses balance, hearing his drunk rambling. 

He looks up bitterly at Jeongguk, wanting to claw that smug face of true blood. Jeongguk increases the volume making Taehyung hiss in embarrassment. 

He stutters, “You..You give me your phone.” and tries to snatch the phone from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk effortlessly succeeds to aggravate Taehyung, again in a short span. Taehyung in this moment, was like a bee buzzing around him, asking him to delete the audio, threatening and attacking him. It was immensely amusing for Jeongguk.

The elevator reaches its final destination. Its door opens, making the receptionist alert. She stands up to greet Jeongguk like her daily routine. Her greeting slows down as she sees the scene in front.