The beautiful omega

Elian furrowed his brow in concentration, working furiously, his fingers flying over the keyboard in a desperate attempt to crack the complex security measures. Taehyung's calm demeanor while sitting next to him remained unchanged, his gaze fixed on the screen with a sense of unwavering confidence. 

Despite the gravity of their task—hacking into the highly secure Gandok police system—which is also a small branch controlled by the parent Kim technology- controlled by the Chief of Gandok, Jin, Taehyung seemed strangely at ease as if this were just another routine endeavor for him.

Caught off guard by Taehyung's nonchalant attitude, Elian couldn't help but feel a surge of curiosity bubbling within him. With a hesitant glance at Taehyung, who was now engrossed in his mobile game once again, Elian finally voiced his suspicions.

"Why do I get the feeling that this isn't your first time doing something like this?" he asked, his tone laced with a mixture of awe and intrigue.

Taehyung's smile widened slightly at the question, a hint of mystery dancing in his eyes as he leaned back in his chair, considering his response carefully. 

"Let's just say I have a knack for navigating through... challenging situations," he replied cryptically, his words carrying a sense of understated confidence.

Taehyung smiles as he sees the hesitation in Elian's eyes. "Don't worry you are almost there." He says staring at the screen. Then fetches his phone and calls Namjoon.

Namjoon was in a serious discussion with Jin when Taehyung's call resounds in the room. Jin looks up from the documents and motions towards the phone for Namjoon to pick up. Namjoon hesitantly takes the call. He knows this number only brings trouble for him and as he expected his face turns pale when Taehyung dropping every formality just gets to the business.

"Hyung I am trying to take a file related to Lily. I have almost reached there. I am assuming you are with Jin hyung since you are so silent. It is good. You know it, please do me a favor, just don't let my brother see the notification. I am being considerate as you told me and didn't hack into the main system. He will just get a warning and nothing else. Just provide the permission from there."

Namjoon grits his teeth upon hearing it. He whispers angrily. "Do you know what you are asking of me?" 

Taehyung casually swivels in his chair. "Yes, a daily thing for you. To handle my brother I mean. Isn't it?" Namjoon wanted to scold him but no words came out of his mouth. He glances at his boss who is leaning on the table flipping through the pages.

Jin looked handsome and calm but the truth is known by only Namjoon about how calm these brothers are. "Give me a few minutes." He says to which Taehyung replies with an 'Oh'

Namjoon feels something is wrong until Taehyung chirps again. "But I already initiated the command." Taehyung glances at the screen and asks Elian to wait. 

"Hyung," Taehyung's voice rang through the phone, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "You need to hurry." Namjoon hears Taehyung doing the countdown and disconnects the phone in frustration. 

He wasted no time in springing into action. He had expected Taehyung to take more time, to allow him the opportunity to distract Jin, but it seemed his younger brother had other plans.

With a determined stride, he made his way towards Jin, who had been engrossed in studying the report, oblivious to the unfolding events. As Namjoon drew closer, Jin's attention shifted, his curiosity piqued by Namjoon's sudden approach.