I Have An Idea, Need Opinions

So to start off I recently played through the Bardock DLC for DBZ Kakarot and it got me thinking of ideas for this story or rather of some chapters I could do but I wanted to post them here and let you guys give me some feedback. Anyways I'll start with this idea:

#1 What if Thorn was training with Whis and ended up on Planet Vegeta just before Bardock and his team headed to Planet Kanassa?

Allow me to explain a little bit here...so clearly Thorn would be in Bardock's timeline however the Thorn being used for this chapter would be after he went Super Saiyan for the first time. I will also make it to where Thorn is still getting used to his Super Saiyan form much like how Goku was against Cooler.

#2 Same as #1 but Thorn is only able to use Kaioken?

Kind of self explanatory but I'll explain a little bit here, so this version of Thorn will be after he along Goku and the others defeated Vegeta and Nappa. Thorn will only be able to use the Kaioken technique and his best is Kaioken times 3.

#3 What if Thorn arrived just before the Planet Meat mission and he saves Bardock's team then helps Bardock attack Frieza?

So this chapter is one I've had on my mind for a while now but I never dared try it until now. This will involve our Saiyan Thorn being sent to Planet Vegeta a few minutes before the other members of Bardock's team would be sent to Planet Meat. Thorn being able to sense danger faster than the scouters would be able to save Bardock's team from Dodoria and the elites then they along with Bardock would make their way towards the bar on Planet Vegeta and rally the saiyans to fight Frieza and his army. Oh and Thorn's current level of power would be after he mastered Super Saiyan.

Let me know which idea you guys think would be great or leave a comment with your ideas and give me some context to it. If I like your idea I just might use it in a chapter! Anyways have a good day and thanks for being such great readers!