SSGSS3 Mastery Training

After a grueling year of trial and error Thorn was finally able to train with Whis again. The reason this took so long was down to Thorn being a bit arrogant and saying Whis isn't helping out with his training efforts. Whis taking offense to this forced Thorn into the current training regiment with Thorn saying afterwards "Next time...I'm listening to you..." Thorn was completely exhausted by this and for good reason, Whis had been using a bit more power and speed than usual as Thorn was having to amplify his power and speed just to keep up with Whis! It was then that Whis told Thorn he could could take a break and Thorn didn't argue as his body was exhausted as well as his energy was all but drained completely.

(1 hour later)

After taking a nap and eating a small meal from Earth that Whis had stored in his staff Thorn sought out his mentor however he instead found Vegeta who was currently training with Beerus. Lucky for Thorn they both didn't sense him watching and during Vegeta's it was clear that Beerus was teaching Vegeta something new something a bit more...arrogant. Thorn went to leave and find Whis however he sensed Vegeta's power skyrocket and after a few minutes all Thorn saw was a flash of purple light and then once it cleared he saw this:

Thorn's eyes widened as now Vegeta and Goku were ahead of him! Not only that but they both found something that wasn't Super Saiyan Blue like he was doing however that didn't discourage Thorn but rather it made him more focused than ever

Thorn's eyes widened as now Vegeta and Goku were ahead of him! Not only that but they both found something that wasn't Super Saiyan Blue like he was doing however that didn't discourage Thorn but rather it made him more focused than ever. He flew off with Vegeta noticing this and saying "Thought so...hope he got a good look at this power."

(Lakeside-Beerus's Planet)

After finding Whis and telling him he was ready Whis ordered Thorn to power up to his SSGSS3 form. Thorn nodded and this is what Whis saw:

It was then that Thorn was finally back to his SSGSS3 form and this didn't go unnoticed by Vegeta who arrived after feeling the whole planet shudder from the pressure and weight of Thorn's power. Vegeta looked over at Thorn and upon seeing his form Vegeta smirked like he usually did and said "Well now...I'm impressed Thorn! I imagine you feel fairly powerful in that form? How about we see how strong it really is?" Thorn didn't answer but he simply looked at Vegeta and observed Vegeta's power now that he was closer all while thinking (Hm...that's his new form huh? It feels like he's back to when we first met...that must be what Beerus mentioned to me about lack of emotion when it comes to killing.) Vegeta crossed his arms and stared down Thorn who was uncharacteristically quiet until finally Thorn moved at such a rate of speed that by the time Vegeta had turned to see where Thorn was he had already moved above Vegeta's head and was inverted to look down at Vegeta. It was then that Whis and Beerus who joined later both saw the two Saiyans staring each other down until finally Thorn said "Good luck with your training." Thorn then moved back to Whis and the two continued their training with Vegeta wondering what the hell just happened while Beerus was thinking to himself (Looks like Thorn managed to control that form more than before. If Vegeta isn't careful he'll lose to that Saiyan.) Beerus instructed Vegeta to continue his training and that was what Vegeta wanted to do but not before saying softly "His eyes...they were yellow. What does that mean?"