T.o.P. (P2)

As the tournament began all fighters immediately began to attack anyone they thought was a threat and tried to eliminate them. Thorn was attacked by two members of Universe 2 known as Brianne and Kakunsa, he smirked at the females and said "So you're my opponents? Gee I'm flattered that I require two of you to beat me. But I should warn you....I'm not exactly what you might call a nice guy." They both looked at each other which allowed Thorn to use his instant transmission technique to sneak behind them and attack. While he was able to attack Kakunsa, Brianne was able to get away which made Thorn day out loud "I see....so you're not just a pretty face then? Well guess I can get a bit serious with you two...KAIOKEN!" His aura was visible and a bright red which made Brianne a bit curious about his transformation but just as he went to speak Caulifla arrived and said to Thorn while watching the two from Universe 2 "Mind If I cut in for a bit?" Thorn then said while looking at Brianne "Not at all...I'll take care of the one in the red dress you get her friend." Caulifla nodded and hey both rushed at the two girls who did all that they could to dodge or block their attacks but somehow both Thorn and Caulifla were working as if they been fighting together for years! Brianne finally was able to deliver a kick to Thorn's stomach while Kakunsa was able to dodge away long enough for them to power up into their respective forms. However as they did this Thorn said while watching them "I've had enough of this running bullshit...SUPER KAIOKEN!" He rushed both Brianne and Kakunsa while delivering kicks that sent them upwards and then he delivered a move that he learned from Android 17 called Super Electric Strike which was a wide beam that looked like a slash from a sword that hit both of the fighters and sent them flying off the edge. Thorn powered down and said to Caulifla "Thanks for the assist but I must ask....why did you come to me?" Caulifla then went to speak but was cut off by Thorn pulling her into his chest and using his back as a shield from a small blast that only did very little damage to him. There was an obvious blush on Caulifla as she could see and feel his body while he defended her even though she was an enemy Thorn felt the need to protect her from harm. As the smoke cleared Thorn released his hold on Caulifla and looked at the fighter who attacked him like that, he then noticed that it was one of the other universes fighter that called themselves a hero named Catopesra. Thorn then said to that fighter after stretching his shoulder "So you're the one who shot at me? Big mistake pal, now you're gonna die!" Thorn then channeled his energy and then he transformed into a Super Saiyan which didn't surprise Caulifla but for Catopesra he was a bit terrified of that sudden jump in power but he wasn't scared of the form.

Thorn looked at Catopesra and said to him with a smirk on his face "Come on then hero! Come and fight me!" Catopesra charged at Thorn but almost in an instant Thorn delivered a huge punch to Catopesra's stomach and he said to the fighter "This is ...

Thorn looked at Catopesra and said to him with a smirk on his face "Come on then hero! Come and fight me!" Catopesra charged at Thorn but almost in an instant Thorn delivered a huge punch to Catopesra's stomach and he said to the fighter "This is gonna hurt you more than it will hurt me!" He kicked Catopesra upwards and then he jumped way above Catopesra and delivered a kick sending the fighter into the ground causing a huge crater, Thorn then powered up to his max and landed next to Catopesra. Just then Thorn used his energy to send a blast through the ring eliminating Catopesra making his universe's God look shocked at this sudden surge of power and the quick elimination. Thorn looked at the hero fighter and said to him "Next time don't piss off someone like me ever again."