Emperor of the Universe arrives!

After their battles on Namek and after doing everything they possibly could to protect the people, Thorn and the rest of the Z-Fighters were greeted by the arrival of the being who destroyed Planet Vegeta known as Frieza. Vegeta then said to Thorn and Gohan "That's the bastard who destroyed our planet and killed my father! You're going to pay Frieza!" Vegeta charged in and as he tried to do damage to the so called Emperor, Thorn could be seen visibly angry and ready to charge into battle as he stood on the sidelines. He knew that Goku would be their only hope as he was in a healing pod waiting for his wounds to be completely healed up. Thorn growled to himself as he watched Vegeta get a beating at the hands of a bastard like Frieza, finally the Saiyan powered up his Kaioken to it's maximum as he said to Frieza "That's enough you short bastard! You're fighting me now you understand me!" Frieza dropped Vegeta and said while facing Thorn "So....one of you had the guts to challenge me? Alright then let's get this started shall we?" Thorn charged Frieza with a high powered punch that was blocked by Frieza's tail, then the so called Emperor said "Is that your best? Because if it is you have failed me." Thorn growled again only this time he kicked Frieza in his ribs then he kicked the emperor on the back of his head, this usually sent others to the ground but this only made Frieza angry as he began to pummel Thorn with ease. Frieza then tossed Thorn into the ground where the Saiyan covered in cuts, bruises and some of his own blood, Gohan and Krillin were both petrified that Thorn who had taken down Piccolo Junior with ease was now getting pummeled by someone like Frieza! Thorn slowly stood to his feet and said while powering up his base Kaioken "Frieza......I won't....quit until you're dead! KAIOKEN!!"

He then charged Frieza and began to throw punches and kicks however they all missed but as Frieza was dodging the attacks, Thorn was inching closer and closer to Frieza's face and torso with each attack

He then charged Frieza and began to throw punches and kicks however they all missed but as Frieza was dodging the attacks, Thorn was inching closer and closer to Frieza's face and torso with each attack. Finally thorn was able to land an attack however it didn't faze Frieza as Thorn dropped to his base form and Frieza said just before using a blast to send Thorn to the ground "Good effort but you're still a weak monkey, now you shall die by my hand!" As Thorn landed on the ground Frieza followed and as Thorn went to sit up Frieza fired a death beam which didn't hit Thorn but instead Vegeta sacrificed himself for Thorn! Vegeta then said through intense pain "Stay alive for me you bastard! I'll come back one day to kick your ass for that battle on Earth." Frieza was about to attack again but this time was stopped by the arrival of Son Goku!

(Only there for context.)

Thorn looked at Goku still recovering from his fight with Frieza while he said to Goku "You sure took your time healing up Kakarot...." Goku didn't say anything however Frieza said to himself "Kakarot? That's a Saiyan name isn't it?" He then realized that Goku is the son of Bardock, the same Saiyan who stood in defiance of Frieza before he blew up Planet Vegeta.