Saving A Loved One

After a long tenure of training on Beerus's planet with both the God of Destruction and his aid Whis, Thorn had been sent home in order to see his beloved wife Reina. Before he left her for his training she had been taking care of their child who at the time was only 4 years old but was strong little saiyan. Thorn entered the home expecting to hear his wife or child but instead it was silence...this made his senses kick into overdrive and he immediately searched the house trying to find anything that would help him find Reina or his child Tora. Just then Thorn heard sniffling coming from a closet in his son's room, he opened the door to the closet and there he saw his child Tora who had been trying not to cry but once he was in the arms of his father that shield broke and the tears couldn't stop flowing. Thorn's embrace at least to those that had known him for years would say that he knew how to make even the most hardened of people just drop their shield and tell them everything about why they acted like that. Thorn wiped his son's tears away and said in a soft tone of voice "Tora...where's your mother?" His child pointed at the wall where a note was pinned to it, thorn read the note and immediately Tora felt his father's energy growing. Thorn then said in a soft yet serious tone to Tora "How about we go visit your aunt Bulma for a bit? Besides you can hang out with Trunks and I'm sure by now Goten will be there." Tora smiled and nodded only for Thorn to smile back and say "alright let's get a day bag ready for you and we'll head over there." Thorn then thought to himself while helping Tora get ready (Dammit....I knew something was wrong with Frieza! That bastard must have my wife and I'm going to kill him if he does.) Thorn and Tora finally were ready and this time Thorn didn't hesitate on wasting time, he used his instant transmission technique and he sensed Vegeta was at the gravity chamber so he used that energy source to teleport there. Vegeta saw both Thorn and his child appear which made him say "Let me guess...you need Bulma to take care of him for you today?" Thorn handed the day bag to Tora while saying "Go see if Trunks is around okay? I need to talk to uncle Vegeta for a bit." Tora nodded and before leaving he motioned for a hug from both his father and his uncle, Thorn happily did this however Vegeta rather skeptically hugged the saiyan child. Once Tora was out of sight Thorn said to Vegeta "I need you and Bulma to keep Tora here as long as possible, I think Frieza has kidnapped Reina." Vegeta's eyes widened at this and then he said to Thorn "If he has done such a thing then you best head to planet 176, it's one of Frieza's trafficking planets." Thorn looked shocked as he realized what may happen to her...This angered him more and more making Vegeta place a hand on Thorn's shoulder while saying "Calm down. There's still time to stop him, if you want I'll give you a hand with tracking down Frieza. I've had to work on the ship that is a part of this trafficking." Thorn nodded and said while still retaining his anger "Let's go. I want to kill Frieza for what he's done." Vegeta smirked slightly while saying "Sounds like me a back when I was still against you and Kakarot. Let me get my armor and we'll go." Thorn nodded again and this time while waiting for Vegeta he went to find his son Tora however when he did Bulma was reading him a story that eventually made him go to sleep, she laid him down on the couch with a pillow under his head and a warm blanket covering him up. Bulma then walked over to Thorn and said quietly "What's wrong? You look like you need a hug." Thorn paused trying to compose himself however as he went to speak no words and no sound could be made, Bulma took this as a sign that he was hurting big time but she couldn't figure out why until finally Vegeta arrived by simply saying to her "Reina's been taken by Frieza in an effort to get Thorn to chase him down....I'm going to help him, Bulma keep that child safe." She nodded and hugged the two Saiyans while saying "Good luck to you both....bring her back safe Thorn I know you can do it." His eyes filled with determination and his usual focus showed that he was ready and this time he said while looking at Bulma "Keep my son safe. I believe in you Bulma."

(Timeskip-Desert)

Vegeta and Thorn arrived in the desert where a Frieza force ship was there gathering a few Earthlings for their trafficking run, Thorn began to sense energies there and almost immediately he sensed his wife's energy. Thorn told Vegeta that he wanted to handle this on his own however he was grateful to have Vegeta assist him, the prince nodded and said while placing a hand on Thorn's shoulder "Good luck....I'll hang out here in case things go wrong." Thorn nodded back and headed to save the people that Frieza's group had captured, Thorn being fast and strong along with some training with Roshi about pressure points made taking down the soldiers very easy. As Thorn began to break the Earthlings free a member of the group named Tagoma appeared while saying "So it seems the infamous Thorn is here to save some Earthlings? Why don't you step away from them and I won't kill you for interfering in our plans." Thorn stood and faced the man saying as he powered up to his Super Saiyan form "Why don't you think about who I am and what I've accomplished in my lifetime? I'm currently above your level and even if you could match my Super Saiyan form....that doesn't include the fact that I'm still faster and stronger than you!" Tagoma and Thorn clashed punches and kicks until finally Tagoma used underhanded tactics in order to drop Thorn to the ground, this made the Saiyan angry which for Tagoma was about to be a huge problem.
(Play Song Above)
Thorn growled in anger then in a burst of golden light transformed into his Super Saiyan 3 form, he faced Tagoma while saying "Now you're gonna pay for what you did to me. Get ready!" Thorn charged at Tagoma only to see the Saiyan vanish in a blur, Tagoma went to activate his scouter however his scouter along with himself was kicked into a pile of rocks. Thorn powered up to his maximum in his form and then said while taking the familiar stance "Get ready for the real deal! KAMEHAMEHA!!!" The blue energy wave hit where Tagoma dead on and all that could be heard besides the explosion was Tagoma screaming in agonizing pain but the screams fell on deaf ears as Thorn ignored the screams while saying "Burn in hell you bastard. Now to find your boss." Frieza appeared while saying "Well well.....you managed to destroy my best fighter in the Frieza Force. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Thorn faced Frieza and said "You know why I'm here! Give me back my wife now!" Frieza then said with a look of shock "What on Earth are you talking about? Why would I kidnap your wife?" Thorn knew that Frieza wasn't completely telling the truth so he kicked Frieza in the gut with a vanish attack, Thorn in his frenzy didn't even realize that when he powered up to his max he didn't just increase his strength but he also jumped to his Super Saiyan 4 form. All Frieza saw was this: