Another Saiyan?

Shortly after getting their wounds healed both physically, mentally and emotionally, Goku and Chi-Chi had their wedding which for all those that knew what was taking place it was extravagant but for Goku he didn't know what was about to happen after they got home. Minus the obvious that he and chi-chi were now married they then proceeded to have a child who was a half earthing and half Saiyan hybrid named Gohan, Goku used this name because he wanted to honor the memory of the old man who found him and raised as if he was his own. Shortly after Gohan was born Goku began to have thoughts of his friend or rather his brother named Thorn, he couldn't believe that Thorn had come back but he stopped to learn from someone else yet again. Goku didn't have it in him to hate people but sometimes he wouldn't agree with their choices and right now he couldn't fathom why Thorn always preferred to train than hang out with the people he called family.

(Skip to Kame House)

Goku and his son Gohan were in their way to go meet the rest of the gang that heard about Gohan being born but never got to see him. At this time he was at least five years old but for Chi-Chi his age didn't matter since she already had him learning what seemed to be high school level material. For Goku he wanted Gohan to at least learn the basics of fighting and at least be able to help during planetary crisis but Chi-Chi nixed that idea immediately by saying "If you want someone to help you then go find Thorn!" Those words stung slightly as Goku hadn't heard from Thorn since he was resurrected.

(Unknown Planet-Otherworld)

As for the whereabouts of Thorn he happened to still be in Otherworld on a planet for the supposed North King. Judging by the title Thorn expected the man to be tough as nail but yet as he got closer to the planet he didn't feel much energy. As Thorn landed on the planet however he spotted what appeared to be a monkey and a cricket talking to a blue skinned person that appeared to be what he heard the Earthling call obese. As Thorn was approached the blue skinned person he heard from them "So...you're the one Kami told me about? Someone like you was bound to find me eventually." Thorn stopped and said while taking a defensive stance "Are you a friend or a foe? Just because you were told by Kami about me doesn't mean you can be an ally to me." The blue skinned person then said while turning around "Take it easy...I'm not a fighter like you are...my name is King Kai, Kami said that you were wanted to get stronger and that's what I'm gonna do for you." Thorn relaxed and said to King Kai "Listen...I'm grateful for this but what can you teach me? You aren't a fighter so I doubt you have moves to teach me, but you might have some lessons on energy control?" King kai's glasses shined when he heard that and he said to Thorn "What do you know about that subject? You certainly didn't seem like you much about it when you killed Junior." Thorn then sat down on the grass and said to King Kai while looking at his hands "Right after Goku defeated King Piccolo was when I had gotten serious about learning how to control my energy. The first step for me was to drink the Ultra Divine water, after I did that I could feel my power was much more focused and controlled but I knew that I needed more than that to be in control of my energy. There I met someone named Tien from the Crane School who was a martial artist like myself but his style of training involved much more controlled and calming movements compared to Goku's high octane and wild training. After I studied all that I could from him I then sought out any and all masters of martial arts who knew about the latent Ki in our bodies and asked them to teach me about control yet still be as wild as possible however they all pointed me to two people. One was Mr. Popo and the other was a cat named Korin, they both told me and taught me the various ways to control my energy while using what I needed during combat." King Kai then said after he processed what he just heard "And you're exactly how old young man?" Thorn slowly stood up and said to King Kai "In my late 20's...honestly I stopped counting a while back so I'm not sure myself. My training basically made me focus on that more than anything else." King Kai then said to Thorn after a small pause "Alright I'll teach you what I can but first I'd like to get an idea on how fast you are. Gregory! Can you come over here please?" When the cricket arrived he saw thorn and said to King Kai "let me guess avoid getting hit by him? King Kai his speed is already much to fast for me, didn't you see what he did against Junior?" This raised an eyebrow from Thorn as he said to the cricket "What do you know about my speed?" Gregory spoke up and said while looking a bit nervous "W-Well a woman named Baba came by and showed us the fight and we were able to watch you fight, your speed is very fast." Thorn's mind began to work after what he heard from Gregory...how exactly did he know that Thorn was that fast just from one fight? The speed he used was only there when he raised his energy to its maximum and yet somehow he knew he could be faster. Thorn then said to King Kai "Teach me what you know. I need to be strong for Earth if I'm going to defend it from those like Junior and King Piccolo." King Kai hesitated but yet he knew that Thorn was right in saying he will need strength for whatever comes to Earth next.