(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?

(This is a chapter that would give Thorn a new form and in turn would change the events of the Tournament of Power as well. If you like the form let me know in the comment section and I will rewrite the entire tournament of power using this form as his limit break. Anyways enjoy the chapter!)

During an intense training session involving Goku, Vegeta and Thorn on Beerus's planet, Whis called the trio over for some food and drinks to get their strength back however just before leaving the area Thorn discovered a transformation that no one had ever seen before. His power skyrocketed and in a flash of blue light his aura was like glass cracking away before it shattered revealing his new form. His new form looked like this:

Thorn's hair flowed in the wind around the planet as his aura shined brightly similar to when Goku first became a Super Saiyan 3

Thorn's hair flowed in the wind around the planet as his aura shined brightly similar to when Goku first became a Super Saiyan 3. Goku and Vegeta along with Whis were stunned at this as they had no clue that they could do that and yet somehow it didn't faze Thorn as he felt that the form was natural. As Whis went to speak he was stopped by Beerus who said while dressed in his usual clothes "So you were finally able to achieve that form you mentioned to me?" Everyone faced him while Thorn said still observing his new form "Yeah....I could feel that I was close to it but somehow I felt like it would never happen." Beerus then said while observing Thorn "I see...it's the same as your Super Saiyan 3 but with the power of your blue form in a sense. I'd like to see how strong this form is if you don't mind." Thorn nodded and took a battle stance while Goku and Vegeta still in awe watched as Thorn was ahead of them once again in terms of raw power. Beerus shot some small Ki blasts at Thorn who was fast enough to not only dodge them but in his eyes the blasts were slow enough for him to gauge where he could easily go for a counter. Beerus picked up on this and said "It seems that this form isn't all show! I'm impressed Thorn!" Goku shares the same sentiment however Vegeta along with Whis were watching and studying this form as a way to learn what can and cannot be done. Thorn then said in a low growl of a voice "Let's do this, I've been itching for a fight!" Beerus charged at Thorn and this time instead of Thorn being the one offguard, he used instant transmission to confuse Beerus before delivering a roundhouse kick sending Beerus flying. Thorn's aura was flowing naturally around him almost calm yet intense but somehow there was no anger or no hatred in his energy, only an intense passion to get stronger than his teachers and to be stronger than Goku and Vegeta. Whis then said to both Thorn and Beerus "As much as your fight would be nice, I'd like to keep this planet intact if you don't mind. Thorn your speed has increased like your power did, show me what you can do." Thorn then used the Afterimage technique while saying to Whis "I have one attack that I want to use but I'd rather not harm you Whis....I'm not sure how strong this will be since I'm still not used to this form but here goes."

(Thorn's Final Kamehameha for context)

After firing the Final Kamehameha Thorn was exhausted...his power was so low than he couldn't even maintain his Super Saiyan form and on top of that his body was shaking from all the power it used in a single attack. Beerus and Whis along with Goku and Vegeta walked towards Thorn and began to help him to his feet and get him to a bed for some rest. While Thorn laid down for his rest, Goku stayed with Thorn until he woke up however he also passed out leaving Vegeta the only one who would watch over Thorn making sure he was alright. During this time Beerus and Whis were far away from the Saiyans so they could discuss what they just witnessed, Beerus then said to Whis while sitting under one of the few trees on the planet "That power....Whis he didn't just find a new form he also found something else, something I saw in my premonition from when we first met them." Whis then said while using his staff to review everything that he kept a note of including taping some of Thorn's training and fights "It is possible that he has attained the power that even you haven't found but that's highly improbable as well...remember we haven't even considered that a possibility much less even thought about telling our Saiyans about it." Beerus thought for a moment while Whis continued to study everything he had on Thorn from his fights with Frieza, Cooler, Cell, Super Buu, and many of the others that attacked Earth. He wanted to know what could've caused Thorn to reach THAT power level but everywhere he looked showed that all Thorn was able to do was reach a new version of Super Saiyan. Whis then noticed something that he wasn't expecting and that was when Thorn faced Golden Frieza before Vegeta had his chance to fight him and avenge his father and race. Whis looked at Thorn's Super Saiyan Blue form and there he noticed it, a flash of the white that is predicted to be in the form that he and Beerus were discussing. Whis hid this information from Beerus and said to the God "I'm not sure I have ever seen it happen my Lord but one thing is for sure....thorn knows how to gather more strength we just have to find out how he does it." Just then they were interrupted by Vegeta who said to them "You won't ever understand what drives him until you threaten him with the idea of killing those he cares about or trying to destroy his home. That day when I was going to take over Earth, Thorn's energy was way different and watching him then fight my comrade Nappa I knew that he wasn't someone you could threaten into giving you what you wanted." This speech surprisingly had the attention of Beerus who wanted to see if Vegeta would continue and he then heard from the prince "If you want to find the source of his power then you have to threaten him to the point where he crosses that line of control and attacks with all of his power."