Almost Easy (Goku SSBK)

(Another chapter like before however this is for Goku's Kaioken Blue that he has used against Jiren and Hit. Just humor me and if this song isn't right then let me know with what you think would be good and I will try it out. Anyways enjoy the chapter and please be patient with my slow updates. Also HTC is short for Hyperbolic Time Chamber just a heads up!)

(HTC-Training against Thorn)

Thorn and Goku were pushing their bodies and energies to their absolute limits for the Tournament, Thorn had mastered his Blue form and began to push forward and higher trying to reach his SSGSS3 form. As for Goku he was trying to find something beyond his Blue form and as he did this Goku found out he could add Kaioken like he did against Hit. His power soared and grew more and more as Kaioken was added to blue, Thorn watched the Saiyan he had grown up with as Goku pushed himself to his limits and at last he was able to unveil his Super Saiyan Blue form mixed with Kaioken at a ten times power multiplier. Thorn clapped his hands and said while he did this "Impressive Goku! You keep getting stronger and stronger every time we train!" Goku stared at Thorn and said while taking a combat stance "Time to see if this power is possible against someone strong! Get ready Thorn!" Thorn powered up to his current limits and he matched Goku's power with his SSGSS3 form, he took his respective combat stance and the two Saiyans fought along clashing fists and kicks as well as beam clashes. Whis had been watching the fight thanks to his staff being able to monitor anyone at anytime, his eyes gleamed as his students were surpassing their limits as he said to himself "Good. They've reached their limits and exceeded them....now to see if they can handle the tournament."