A Thanks To BSGNetwork

So as I'm sure you read the title of this chapter you would know that I'm giving a thank you to a member of this writing community. After talking to BSGNetwork about Thorn being added to a story of his called Caulifla x Son of Goku reader, he accepted and so our third Saiyan will be making an appearance on his story! Please go check out the story and be sure to keep an eye out for Thorn's appearance in his story also one more thing! Go give his story some love by favoriting his chapters as well comment that I sent you there and also go give the guy a follow, his stories are very enjoyable and this one will be special for a guy like Thorn.

Speaking of Thorn

Speaking of Thorn....is there anything that you'd like to say my friend?

Thorn: Hm....how about thanks for your silver tongue in helping us gain another ally?

While I may have been the talker in that conversation it was your credentials that helped out, you'll be in the story as for who you're fighting well.....

Thorn: Well what? Come on tell me.

*Whispers in Thorn's ear*

Thorn: Oh! I see now....alright I'll try not to kill them but no guarantees though...

Just try not to kill them as much as you can alright? Also good luck out there.

Thorn: *Thumbs up* I'll do my best, see you later creator. *hovers up slowly, then flies away*

*puts hand in pockets, walks home. Faces the direction Thorn flew off in* Good luck my friend....may your power help in defeating those that wish to do harm to Earth.