Hero and Princess [Part 2]

[PART TWO STARTS RIGHT NOW! ENJOY!]

After leaving the Temple of Time and making their way to Hyrule Field, Thorn and Link began their trek to a place called the Kokiri Forest. During their walk Link said while looking at the map he had been given a while back "We need to go to that ranch in front of us...there's a horse there that by now should be ready to be purchased." Thorn then said while grabbing Link's tunic "Hang on, I can get us there faster than running." Link went to ask what he meant by this and then Thorn began to fly them to the ranch making Link wonder how he could do this himself. Once they landed inside of the ranch Link walked towards the area where the horses were allowed to roam and after a small search he found the horse that he had seen there as a child, the horse was a light brown with some white hair for their mane. Thorn followed Link only to be stopped by a man who said to them both "Ah...customers! What can I do for you?" Link explained that he was looking for a horse that he could use on his journey while Thorn walked around looking at the horses that were in the penned area, as he stood there the horse that Link wanted happened to walk over to him and begin to smell him. Thorn began to stick his hand out only for a teenage girl to say out loud "Seems she's interested in you." Thorn then said while petting the horse very gently "Seems that way to me...mind if I ask what's the name of this horse?" The teenager then said while brushing the horse's mane "Her name is Epona...she's been here for a while now and no one has come here to claim her. Well there was one person but he hasn't been here since he was a child." Thorn listened to the girl speak however judging by how she was speaking it was clear that she was telling him that Link was supposed to be the owner of Epona and he never took that offer.

[Timeskip-Forest Temple]

After their long journey from the ranch to the Forest and then venturing through the Lost Woods, Link and Thorn had arrived at the Forest Temple and were ready to make their way through it to save Saria. As they walked closer to the entrance of the Temple Thorn said while putting his hand in front of Link "Stop...I can sense enemies around us." Thorn channeled some of his ki in his hand and then he fired it into the ground making the Wolfos that were hiding appear, Link stood ready however the wolves were knocked out making Thorn say "We have a few hours before they wake up so don't worry about them attacking you." Link observed the area as did Navi and they both knew he was right, while Thorn might've been very powerful he never let that power go to his head and as a result Thorn has been training himself to reach beyond what he could only dream of.

[TIMESKIP/PHANTOM GANONDORF]

After getting through every challenge that was thrown at them, Thorn and Link had entered the room where Saria was supposedly taken. As they observed the room all they saw were paintings of the same backdrop, Thorn looked closer at each one and using his senses Thorn was able to tell that phantom Ganondorf was about to emerge from one of them. Just then iron bars appeared blocking the staircase which made Link jump due to the speed and sound of the bars blocking the door however Thorn smiled and said "Is that all you got? Come on Ganondorf...show me what you've really got!" Just then the phantom emerged making Thorn fire off a Kamehameha at the phantom disintegrating it once again just like in the Temple of Time. Link wasn't shocked this time however Thorn was worried about how fast he killed the phantom, his thought process was based on how he had to go Super Saiyan just to kill it before so why was he able to kill the phantom this time in his base form? After a few moments Thorn figured out what really happened as to why he felt this way and that was due to something he had forgotten about, his energy even though he wasn't in a godly form had been purified when he trained with Whis directly. In this case Ganondorf was nothing but pure evil and with Thorn's energy being the exact opposite of Ganondorf he was able to slay the phantom with relative ease. Link grabbed the heart container in the room and stepped into a portal that appeared as did Thorn, once they entered the portal there they saw Saria and another sage named Rauru. This first sage asked who Thorn was and after hearing about who he was and why he was there Rauru said to Thorn "Lend Link your strength...he will need it during this part of his adventure, I know he is the key to beating Ganondorf but if it happens the way I pray that it doesn't lead-" just then Thorn cut off the Sage's words by saying "You want me to end Ganondorf's life if Link cannot correct?" Rauru nodded in approval and Thorn said after a small bow "It shall be done as you say..I will do what I can to help Link and I will save the rest of your Sages." It was then that Saria arrived and when Thorn faced her all he saw was a small child with green hair and equally green outfit, he was skeptical that she was a sage however Rauru assured Thorn by saying "Even though Saria may look like a child...she is one of our best Sages. Don't discount her size for her strength and determination." Thorn knelt down and said to Saria "So you are the Sage of the Forest I take it? It's an honor to meet you...call me Thorn." Saria smiled and said after hugging Thorn "Thanks for saving my life and helping Link."