Hail to the King (Vegeta Blue Evolution)

(This Song was on Thorn's chapter but after a small bit of thought I figured that this song would suit the Prince of Saiyans better, enjoy the chapter!)

(Gravity Room-200x Gravity)

Vegeta had been pushing himself harder than usual thanks to his rivalry being rekindled with Goku however Vegeta wasn't just training to surpass Goku this time the prince was fighting to get stronger than Thorn, the same Saiyan who fought him with almost no energy left in reserves and won. Vegeta still stunned by this act was letting his anger guide him beyond what he could ever have imagined and in that instant Vegeta saw what lies beyond his normal Blue form....he saw what appeared to be a royal blue version of his Blue form. Vegeta cranked the gravity to 300 times and this forced him to jump to Super Saiyan just to stand up, Vegeta tore off the armor covering his torso and then he ripped the sleeves from the suit he wore under his armor still pushing himself beyond his Blue form. As he continued to push more and more Vegeta's hair began to glow and flash slightly, his body shook from the pressure of both the room and the amount of energy he was pushing through his body however he ignored all of it as he transformed into the form that he had seen and after he achieved it Vegeta turned the gravity off and observed his new found power. As he did this Bulma appeared and said while looking at him and his new form "You were finally able to do it I take it?" Vegeta looked in her direction and said while clenching his fists "Yes. I can finally sleep well now that I have achieved what I sought." Bulma then said while walking to their room "Good...get a shower and I'll see you in a bit." After she walked away Vegeta said to himself "Get ready Thorn....I'm finally ready to fight you at my best." He flashed his aura and said in a flash of royal blue light "I am Vegeta! The Prince of the Saiyans!"