Changing Fates

After arriving on some planet unknown to him our saiyan warrior known as Thorn was greeted albeit harshly by a male voice that said "Who are you? You aren't wearing any Saiyan armor and you certainly don't have a tail." Thorn faced the voice and what he saw was this:

" Thorn faced the voice and what he saw was this:

Thorn said to the male saiyan "Easy.. I'm not a threat to you, I landed here and I've been trying to figure out what planet this is. Do you have any idea what planet this is?" The male saiyan said while getting closer to Thorn "Hm...looks like you're telling the truth although my scouter might be busted. You've landed on Planet Vegeta and by Frieza Force orders you would be trespassing however.." The male saiyan said while smiling "I can technically bring you to our base and at least get you some food, I can hear your stomach growling from here." Thorn didn't argue that fact so he followed the male saiyan who then said "So what's your name?" Thorn told his name to the saiyan then he heard "Thorn huh? Nice name, my name is Tora..hopefully my son gets to see me soon right now he's in the nursery while I'm away. My wife didn't make it while she gave birth to him." Thorn paused and said to Tora "Your name sounds familiar to me for some reason...are you friends with someone named Bardock?" Tora agreed then he saw Thorn's face which was fighting back tears and as soon as Tora placed a hand on Thorn's shoulder, the saiyan warrior broke down crying however he managed to say "My father's name was Tora...I think you might be him." Tora helped wipe Thorn's tears and after a small bit of looking Tora could see his facial features on Thorn's face and the two saiyans realized they were indeed father and son! Thorn hugged his father and said "Damn it's good to see you dad...I never had the chance back then and now I can see your a strong warrior." After a few minutes of catching up along with Thorn telling her father everything he had done and accomplished with the exception of being able to go Super Saiyan, the two men decided to head to the base where upon arrival Thorn met more saiyans and they were named Borgos, Shugesh, and Fasha. After introducing himself to Borgos and Shugesh it was then that Fasha looked over Thorn and after a few moments she said in a flirty tone "Well now..looks like I found me a proper Saiyan man!" Thorn blushed at this as he knew about Fasha due to the little bit of intel he had read when he used Ginyu's spacepod to escape Namek. Shugesh walked over and again thanks to the intel from Ginyu's pod Thorn remembered that while Shugesh looked fat and slow he also fairly strong and could send Thorn flying of he wasn't careful however Shugesh simply smiled at Thorn and said "Decent power level for a Saiyan..who's your father? He's gotta be strong like you are right?" Thorn looked at Tora and said while walking towards him "Well...that's a bit hard to explain but for now let's focus on what myself, Bardock and Tora were talking about earlier."

(Timeskip-Planet Meat-Play Song Above)

After arriving on the planet they knew they were ahead of schedule so Thorn took control after Bardock allowed it by saying "Listen to the kid, he's in charge for now." Thorn told Bardock that both of them would hide their power levels and they would wait for whatever was supposed to show up and after explaining what the team would do they had a few minutes until finally a team of three warriors showed up and what Thorn saw was this: