𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ʜᴛᴛᴘ𝐬://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⋆⸙͎۪۫⋆༶⋆⸙͎۪۫˙კ¸⊹➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⊹.კ¸⋆⸙͎۪۫⋆༶⋆⸙͎۪۫
ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How is it to be a perfect child? Ask Shin Hana

They say in a household, if there are 3 children, the middle one is to be neglected the most. But for the shin household, it was the complete opposite. She's the younger sister to Shin Hari, a food reacher of Go Food and a older sister to Shin Ha-min, still a student.

Being good at studies and music, Shin Hana got a scholarship for Harvard to study music. Her main major, opera.

Yes, she was a Prima Donna. A widely known one tho. On one of the annual festival of her junior year, they had to perform and for some reason, the Prima Donna of that act fell ill and had to be admited to the hospital. And our Hana saved the day by performing in her place. From that day onwards, she grew a big frame across the campus.

But, there was one, oh so perfect guy who always turned her furious. Kang Tae-Moo. Or what Hana likes to call him, 'Kangaroo'

For her, he was a big asshole with only looks and height and charmes.

"Ms. Hana, would you like to submit these files to the teachers room for me?"

"Of course!" Take the hint of sarcasm.

And then again, he was influential.

"Submit these files for me"

"Who do you see me as, your secretary or your Fucking maid?"

"I know, your in scholarship so"

"Are you trying to threatened me?" She asked crocking her eyebrow.

"Take the hint"

"Fine, Asshole"

He might look oh so fine but was a big jerk. But before the last year, that Narcissistic jerk change and did apologize, Fucking apologize to her but she held a big grudge against him. He never did those stuff to other students but he always saw her. Sometimes, her best friend who was in the piano major, Kim Jeong-In, helped her but then again, he wouldn't always be with her but that guy saved her so many times.

He graduated 2 years before Hana and after 2 years, when she graduated, she and Jeong-In both decided to go back to their homeland, South Korea.

Hana did a lot of stages for which she not only grew famous but also became rich, like really rich.

But Shin Hana didn't know, what was waiting for her back in Korea.