𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 getting from the other employees

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 getting from the other employees. She dragged Tae-Moo with her and made him walk inside the elevator as he pressed a button. She was fuming and could actually kill him.

"Aren't you supposed to say something?" She asked, turning her head to looked at him but he just pointed at the security camera on top.

"So you'll just sign the contract, right?" He asked, still having that nonchalant look. Hana was fed up with his behavior. "Yes, Mr. Kang!"

But both of them jumped when someone cleared their throat. They looked behind and saw it was Sung-Hoon. "From when are you standing here?" Tae-Moo asked, looking straight in his eyes.

"I actually went to get the print out of the document for Ms. Shin" He said, handing Tae-Moo the file. He looked through it and handed it to Hana. She knew what he was doing. She read through the papers and the doors opened. She walked through the corridors and when she was done reading, she stopped right on her tracks and also made the other two male stop. She pulled out her hand as Sung-Hoon handed her a pen and she gently took it and signed the papers.

"I guess I don't have to walk in your cabin then, Mr. Kang" She said but he just shook his head. "We have to discuss some more vital matters, Ms. Shin" Hana didn't know what he was actually saying so, she just nodded. Even Sung-Hoon was in confusion but when he was about to walk inside the cabin too, Tae-Moo stopped him.

Both of them walked inside as Tae-Moo locked the door behind him. She turned around to ask him why he locked the door but was pinned against the wall by him. She looked straight in his eyes and gulped. Oh gosh! What is he even trying to do?

He slowly leaned his head towards her then saw her, squinting her eyes shut. He leaned back and chuckled. "Do you think I'll kiss you? Even if I want to, I won't do anything without your consent" He said as she sighed in relief and looked at him. She slowly bite her lips at the closeness they're having between them, bearly few inch.

"Don't do that" He said with a hiss.

"Do what?" She was genuinely confused. What was she even doing? It's not like she was pulling his perfectly done hair in which he looks eternal or something.

"Don't bite your lips, it's already hard for me to deny the feeling for you" She widen her eyes and looked down. It wasn't that big but-oh well. He's kind of hard

"Like what you see huh? Eyes up on me" He said, grabbing her chin and making her face him. She was red, completely red. Her cheeks, her ear. She was flustered.

He ducked his head down, pushing her hair away, grabbing her head and pressed his lips against her neck slowly sucking on her skin making a moan fall out of her lips.

Hana felt butterflies in her stomach as she held his biceps tightly, tilting her head to the other side giving him more access. She should've pushed him away but she couldn't. This feeling was new to her and she felt a bit relief as he, Tae-Moo was doing this to her. She felt his teeth dig into her skin making a whimper leave her mouth.

He detached his lips from her neck and smirked, seeing what he have done to her neck. He gave her a hickey.

Hana suddenly gasped and coverd the part where he just left a mark. "Why would you do that?" She asked looking straight at him with a flustered face. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'll make sure that you'll love these one day, maybe you liked it today itself" He smirked. "And as I said, I won't do anything without your consent so after this, I'll make sure-" He leaned in near her ear and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You beg me to make you feel these feelings" He said and walked towards the door and opened it, walking back towards his table and sat there, looking through some papers.

Hana heavied a sigh and looked at him. He was acting like nothing happened. She turned around and covered her hickey with her hair and walked out of the cabin, slamming the door shut.

She crossed Sung-Hoon and walked inside the elevator and pressed the button to the basement where the parking lot is.

She walked inside the car and slammed the door shut. She looked into the rear view mirror and looked at the purplish mark that Tae-Moo gave her.

"Beg? Huh? Who does he thinks he is?" She ranted, driving out.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ⸙͎۪۫。
I'm going to be traumatized after this chapter. I did two updates in a day which, ik you didn't expect. Hehe. But thanks for 1k+ hehe. But ik the Sung-Hoon book is doing way more good then this book hehe. Yup! This book is matured rated for this and maybe some more streamy stuff? We'll see.