𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲?

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲? ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆-𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 sat awkwardly on the table as both Hana's mom and dad were looking at them

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆-𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 sat awkwardly on the table as both Hana's mom and dad were looking at them. "So, what's the thing?" Her mom asked.

"So my car broke down in middle of the road and Mr. Kang and Mr. Cha helped me reach back to home" Hana explained as Mr. Shin handed both the male a menu card each. He bowed. "Thank you for helping my daughter"

Both Tae-Moo and Sung-Hoon stood up. "Don't bow Mr. Kang. I know Ms. Hana so I'd Obviously  help her" This was what Hana was worried about, and she knew, Tae-Moo would say this. Her parents looked at Hana with suspicion, especially Ms. Han.

"A-Ah, it was because I knew him from Harvard" Hana laughed as her mother nodded. Then her father took the menu card. "Please fell free to order anything. It's a treat from us to help our daughter out" Mr. Shin said smiling. Hana scoffed as they gave their order.

Spicy fried chicken wings and pizza. It was one of the top dish in the menu. Both of her parents went in the kitchen as Hamin came down towards Hana.

"Ah noona, how was your trip at Hyung's house?" He asked and the looked at the two male who were sitting and bowed. "It was good. The fact that I threw a slipper at him and it hit directly in his face and he spat coke on my face" She said as he chuckled.

"Literal example of Tom and Jerry" He received a glare from the older female. She turned towards the males. "Would you like any drink?" She asked as they both answered.

"Coke"
"Soju"

Obviously, Sung-Hoon was the one to order the coke because he was driving. Hana went near the fridge and took out a soju bottle and a coke bottle. She opened the bottles with a bottle opener gave them the two bottles.

"Omma, I'm taking a soju for me" She voiced out as she opened the fridge again and grabbed the bottle out. "Okay" Was all she heard from her mom. She sat beside Hamin. But she didn't use the bottle opener to open the bottle.

"Aren't you going to open the bottle?" Tae-Moo asked as she smiled. "What are my teeth for?" She brought the bottle near her mouth and opened it with her molars. Both the boys were stunned by her behavior.

"I'm seriously gonna beat up both of them tomorrow" Hana muttered, drinking straight from the bottle. "Omma! If I beat your oldest daughter up, don't stop me" Hans spoke up as Ms. Han served the food. "I'll give you a hand too" She said as Mr. Shim placed two pizzas in front of the siblings.

"Thank you~" She said cutely as he ruffled both of their hair. "I'll enjoy my food" Both the siblings said, digging in.

It was the first time the Tae-Moo saw her acting all cutesy and can't help but smile slightly.

"Oh my Hana! What happened to your neck?!" Her mother screamed and swayed her hair away to take a look at the purplish mark on her neck. Both Hana and Tae-Moo gulped and by the president's behavior, Cha Sung-Hoon got the air that the creator of that mark was Kang Tae-Moo.

"A mosquito bit me mom, nothing much. There was a big buff mosquito" Hana taunted at the end as her mom let go of her hair. "Apply an ointment after going upstairs"

"Yes"

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃" Kang Tae-Moo said, as both the male bowing. "Ah no! It's fine. Come back again" Mr. Shin said seeing them off.

Hana sighed as she walked through the stairs and went directy in her room and plopped herself on the bed, spreading her hands and legs out.

Suddenly the flashback came to her as she groaned, stuffing her face into the pillow, screaming. She was feeling weird and sick and was feeling stuffs in her stomach. She abruptly sat up.

"Is he a vampire?!”

She rushed towards the mirror. From whatever frictional novels she have read, it states that it hurts like hell when a vampire bites a human to turn them into a vampire but she wasn't feeling pain but bugs in her stomach.

"Sleep Hana. Or else you'll end up in the mental asylum" She said and got changed quickly before wrapping herself in the blanket.