𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(‼️Warning‼️Do not read this chapter if you're uncomfortable with a matured theme stuffs

(‼️Warning‼️Do not read this chapter if you're uncomfortable with a matured theme stuffs. )

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 slippers which Tae-Moo brought in front of her as she walked inside his penthouse. It was spacious and indeed looked fancy but it was also cozy. Hana smiled to herself seeing the male walking towards the kitchen with his polo shirt on.

Kang Tae-Moo motioned her to come towards him. She walked towards him and sat on a high stool. She saw him taking out some stuff from the fridge and he started to chop some vegetables.

"What is this all about?" Hana asked as she jumped down from the stool and walked towards him. "A special dinner for my denying girlfriend" He said as he got a slight kick on his ass.

"Oww~ what was that for?" He asked rubbing his butt while looking at her. She rolled her eyes as she spotted a bowl of already chopped carrots. She went there and took one and placed it on her mouth chewing it.

Tae-Moo found her behavior amusing as he smiled to himself and got back to work.

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 Were done with their dinner as they both were washing the dishes. Tae-Moo said that he'll do it himself but Hana stopped him. And now Tae-Moo was washing the dishes while hana was rubbing them and keeping them on the dish rack.

She was actually sitting on the island beside the sink. Tae-Moo was handing her the plates one by one as Hana wiped them and kept it there.

Suddenly, something came in her mind. She slowly dragged her legs towards his manhood and started to rub on it.

Tae-Moo suddenly freezed. He slowly turned towards the girl who was cheekily smiling at him. He washed his hands and moved in front of Hana, caging her as she leaned a bit back, blushing.

"You started it yourself, now why are you all flustered?" He smirked, dragging his fingers from her face to her chin as he grabbed her jaw and smashed his lips on her. They both started to makeout.

Hana few his tongue poking on her lips as she gladly opened her mouth and let him explore every part of her mouth. Due to the lack of oxygen, Hana patted on his chest few times as they broke the kiss. Both of them heaved heavily as Tae-Moo creased her cheeks making her lean on his touch.

Until yesterday, she cussed Tae-Moo out whenever she got a chance but now? They were making out like they'd been dating for ages.

Hana's hands roamed around his buff chest and stopped over his heart.

"I want you Tae-Moo" She whispered feeling his heartbeat accelerate.

"Are you sure?" She nodded as he pulled her back in the kiss. This time, more roughly. His hands slowly glided against her body and pulled her top off, leaving her on her bra as he joined their lips again.

She pushed him and then unbuttoned his shirt in a hurry and before she could do anything, he picked her up off the counter, which made her wrap her legs around his hips immediately as he carried her through the stairs.

Upon reaching he opened the door and shut it with his leg and slowly dropped her on the bed and climbed on top of her as he took off his shirt and threw it to the other side of the room and hovered over her.

"My eyes are fucking blessed to see you like this"

He said admiring her.

"Tae-" A shreek cry left out of her mouth as he rubbed her clothed core with his hand. She arched her back. He started to leave wet kisses on her neck marking and claiming her as his.

In a while, both of them were naked under the blanket.

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 Panted heavily as Tae-Moo dropped his body on top of her. Exhausted from all the activities he just did. He slowly got out of the bed.

It was 3 in the morning and they went on form 10 which is 5 hours of hard work.

Tae-Moo picked Hana up in his arms as he carried her inside the bathroom and sat her in the bathtub. He opened the tap and let the tub fill up with her body in it.

Hana was exhausted and she also felt terrible pain on her lower stomach as it was her first time. Tae-Moo was unbelievably good at making her feel good. She felt a tug as he parted her legs, rinsing her womanhood with some soap.

She smiled at herself at the aftercare she was receiving but soon drifted off to sleep on the tub itself.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ⸙͎۪۫。
Don't say anything. I wanna bang my head against the wall. Btw, posted a Kim Mingyu fic. If you're interested, have a look>>

 If you're interested, have a look>>