𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹  ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 Weird thoughts

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 Weird thoughts. She placed her fingers on her lips and sighed.

'My first kiss was taken by him. Why the hell did he look so angry on the set? Was he jealous? Gosh! Hana snap out of it'  In the end, she scolded herself and made her way out to her room.

'How can I forget that, this bastard made fun of ny fingers being small. Jackass'

Hana's parents and siblings looked at her suspiciously. "What's up with you?" Her mother asked as he choked.

"Nothing!! I'm completely fine" She stuttered. "I'll be leaving soon. Unnie, you done?" She asked Hari, grabbing her purse.

"What will you do with your car?" Mr. Shin asked as Hana sighed.

"I'll sell it and buy another one. I can't be always saved by him whenever my car breaks down" She sighed And mumbled the last part and walked out.

Both the female stepped inside the cab.

"Where will you go now?" Hari asked her younger sister. "The car dealer. I'll buy a car now" Hana said as Hari nodded in acknowledgment.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐄𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. She aggressively shook Hana as she looked at the women, baffled. Apparently Youngseo moved into a new apartment and Guess who is her neighbor?

Cha Sung-Hoon

The guy, Youngseo had been crushing on since day one.

They're standing on the elevator going to her apartment. The doors opened as they walked out. And to Hana's bad luck, Kang Tae-Moo and Cha Sung-Hoon were standing outside Sung-Hoon's apartment.

Hana groaned as they spotted the females. She bowed and turned towards Youngseo who was tapping in the passcode of the door.

Sung-Hoon was doing the same but as soon as The glassed male opened the door, he was shoved by Tae-Moo to a side, who grabbed Hana's and pulled her inside the room and shut the door close on their face.

"What the hell just happened?" Youngseo mumbled, looking at Sung-Hoon who looked baffled.

Hana jolted as she pushed his hand off her hand and gripped on his collar, pinning him against the wall.

"What are you doing now huh? You fucking stole my first kiss and now you're dragging me inside here? Was all that humiliation not enough back in uni?" She snapped and then Tae-Moo grabbed her arms and switched the positions, now Hana was the one who's pinned against the wall.

"Can't you see that I love you? All me annoying you back in uni was to make you come close to me! I got so fucking jealous yesterday when you were giggling with that bastard and what? I'm an  Archaeopteryx?? A darned bird?! I'm obsessed with you and you keep on pushing me. But why didn't you push me back that day in my office? Why—”

Before he can rant anymore, Hana pulled him in for a kiss. She was frustrated with his behavior and also her feelings. Why was she even thinking about him?

She hates him right?

No.

She started to have thoughts about him which drives her insane.

Her hands went up to his hair and gripped on it tight as he devoured her. Tae-Moo pulled and pinned her again but this time, against the door making a loud sound.

That Loud bang startled both Sung-Hoon and Youngseo as they both looked at each other with their eyes widen.

Yes, they're still standing outside.

Back inside, Kang Tae-Moo was still in dilemma as she abruptly kissed him. He tried to deepen the kiss more but Hana used her full force and pushed him off her making him stumble over some slippers of Sung-Hoon but stabled himself.

Hana gripped on her hair and started to ramble words out of her mouth. "Nah! You don't fucking like him no, no, no, noo~ Get a hold of your self Shin Hana you freaking—"

Before she can rant out more words, Tae-Moo walked over her, gripped on her neck and smashed his lips on her, making it into a heated make out session.

Tae-Moo absolutely understood what she was going through. The stage of not accepting that you like someone who's completely different than you or they're someone eho you never thought to fall in love with.

Maybe it's the Law of Attraction Itself.

Hana's heart started to beat in a rapid pace as she felt his slightly wet pair of lips on her lips making her fell all sorts of stuff.

The feeling was new to her and that's when she knew.....

She felt under the spell of Kang Tae-Moo

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
You're not ready for the next chapter

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。You're not ready for the next chapter