𝟭𝟳. 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸
ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(‼️slightly too much suggestive at the end)

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 back a while later and sat down on the chair but her purse fell. Tae-Moo was going to help her, pick it up, but she did. But as she crouched down a ripping sound erupted, making Hana widen her eyes.

She reached out and found that there was a big hole. She looked at Tae-Moo, who had the same reaction as her.

A few hotel staff came in with a cake and a bouquet as Tae-Moo swiftly got up and stood behind Hana.

“Congratulations on your first date, Ms. Shim and Mr. Kang" One of the female staff said as she pushed the cake in front of them as they blew the candle and then handed her the bouquet. And thereafter, took a photo with a Polaroid camera.

Both Tae-Moo and Hana smiled, but Hana's one, was definitely an awkward smile.

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, hand in hand.

Kang Tae-Moo let out a chuckle as Hana glared at him.

"It's not funny!” she whined, making Tae-Moo peck her nose.

“You're so cute, you know that? I never saw clothes ripping that way” He teased, looking at her as she playfully hit his arm.

“It's not my fault that you sent me a tight-fit dress, Mr. Kang! Sizing women's clothing is problematic, nowadays” She walked ahead of him but tripped as her heel came off. “Even the heels are acting up” She glared at the heel, which was lying on the ground.

Tae-Moo crouched down and picked up the heel and sat on one knee and helped Hana wear it. Her heart fluttered, seeing him acting like that.

Mr. Kangaroo isn't a jerk after all.

He looked up at her and smiled as a colorful flash, blinded Hana. She jerked her head to her side and looked at the blooming fireworks which were erupting in the night sky, one after another.

She coo-ed and walked in front to get a good view as Tae-Moo followed her. “I never saw fireworks in Han River before” She squealed, looking at the fireworks. “It's so pretty” She stated and looked at Tae-Moo who smiled back.

"Very pretty" He stated, looking at her. Hana looked back at the fireworks, but Tae-Moo pulled her towards him by her waist and held her close.

While she was admiring the fireworks, he was admiring her, mesmerized by her. Her beauty, voice, behavior, everything.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 in Tae-Moo's penthouse, he lent her a pair of sweatshirts and sweatpants and told her to get changed. She got changed and used his bathroom, Tae-Moo used the guest room's bathroom.

It wasn't that both weren't feeling the heat when they lied beside each other, they simply decided to ignore it for a while.

"Fuck it” Hana whispered and climbed on top of Tae-Moo, pulling him in for a messy kiss, pushing her tongue inside his mouth, fighting with his.

She slowly removed his shirt, leaving kisses on his neck, sucking occasionally. Leaving some hickeys in some spots.

“You're doing so well” Tae-Moo whispered as he gripped her nape and smashed his lips against hers, devouring her.

“I wanna feel you” Hana whimpered as he smirked and flipped their position, hovering over her.

“I swear, you'll only say my name with your pretty voice, all night long” Tae-Moo smirked as he slowly started to undress her.

“And I'll make sure to fuck you dumb”