𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀, 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍, kept on smirking as both Shin Hari and Jin Young Seo got yelled at by their mother

"Hana is a public figure! What will people say when they find out that police came in her house" After a good yelling session, both the girls started to butter Ms. Han saying stuffs like

"Omma, you're best"
"I love you, omma"

But later on begged on their knees for forgiveness.

"Yah! Youngseo noona. How was the yelling?" Hamin teased getting a glare in return.

"You brat! Come here!" Before Youngseo can chase him, he ran away. "Hari has work today so, Hana, let's both of us go for a dinner later" She smiled.

"Yah! What about me?" Hari sounded pissed as she folded her arms. "You literally live with her and I didn't get to have a proper meal with-what's with your neck?" Youngseo pointed out as Hana covered her neck with her palm. Both the went near her and took her hand away inspecting her bruised neck.

"What happened here?" Hari asked as Hana cleared her throat. "Mosquito" She sheepishly said. "Mosquito? Who is it Hana. Are you seeing someone?"

"That's exactly what Jeongin said" Hana muttered but was audible for both the female. "Who's it?" Hari asked in a scary tone.

"Kang Tae-Moo" She spoke out as both the female gasped. "No, I mean is he a vampire?" Young Seo asked as Hana groaned.

"My car is broken and Jeongin came here early in the morning and took the keys with him and took my car to the repairing center. I hope Ms. Jin would pick me up from my house for the dinner tonight" Hana said, running out of the room.

"This brat"

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 way someone parked the car. "Can I back the car?" She asked Hana as she turned her body back.

"Yes" First she entered the car in the spot and the reversed it. "Unnie STOP!" Before Young Seo could even elaborate, a car slightly hit the back of her car. Youngseo sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Stay here. I'll look at the damage"  Hana nodded immediately as Youngseo walked out.

A little while passed. Youngseo was still outside as Hana got out. But that was the worst decision she made at that time. It was Kang Tae-Moo and Cha Sung-Hoon.

'Fuck. My life'

That's the one phase she'll repeat now and then but for real, it was crapped.

"So you're also involved with Ms fake Jin Youngseo, Ms. Hana?" Tae-Moo said as Hana sighed, glaring at Youngseo

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄, complete ignoring the presence of the 3 people. At this point, Hana wanted to kill the girl sitting next to her.

"Are you gonna say something?" Youngseo asked her after having an explaining session with Tae-Moo and Sung-Hoon.

"What? That you drag that darned women and make her go on dates in your place" Hana scoffed. "If you file a case on her, I'll be on your side Mr. Kang"

"You're switching sides!"

"I told you. Not to send her. And that women! Gets bribed with money, tch" She gulped down her latte. Youngseo already exposed that she knew the women from the blind date as he stated the handbags.

"Ah Fuck I'll book a one way ticket to somewhere and I won't even come back to Korea. What is it? Mosquito or a Vampire?" She muttered the last part.

"It isn't soo good to see you cuss Ms. Hana" Hana gulped as his voice was deep, sending chills down her spine.

Suddenly everything turned dark. A spotlight was on top of Tae-Moo as he was wearing a black cloak and had two strands of hair in either side of his forehead with his skin pale. She looked around to see only him and her there. Not sign of anyone around except for them.

She looked at him and gasped as she saw fangs coming out from his mouth as he used his thumb to rub over his blooded lips. He inched towards and and moved her hair back as he bit her neck.

"AHH!" Hana knocked over her empty cup and looked around. It was normal, nothing like she saw earlier. She ran her hands through her hair and slapped her cheeks slightly. "Fucking hell" She took a deep breath and dropped her head on the table with a bang.

"Is she fine?" Sung-Hoon said as Youngseo nodded. She leaned near Hana and moved her hair from her face. "Stop being delusional and find a way to get out of here" She whispered as Hana straighten herself.

"Look here, we're, sorry I am, not letting you meet that women who met up with you instead-" She sighed and unlocked her phone and gave it to Tae-Moo. "Put your number in and I'll make up for all your precious time she wasted" She hated the fact that she said that but there was no way out of this.

A small smirk was evident on Tae-Moo's lips as he typed in his number and dialed it. He gave her the phone back. "Guess we'll be meeting soon Ms. Hana" He said standing up and leaving. Hana again banged her head on the table.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ⸙͎۪۫。
Lee Do-Hyun and Lim Ji-Yeon are dating. I mean what the hell?!

 I mean what the hell?!