𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸
ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅, thinking about her sister, Hana staying over her boyfriend and her boss, Kang Tae-Moo's house

She was worried about how he would treat her because, he acts cold towards all the employees in the company. But maybe he genuinely loved her because he did everything to make Hana, like him.

But right now, that wasn't the problem. The issue was Kim Jeongin, glaring at Lee Minwoo.

“Did something happen?” Minwoo asked as he placed a hand on Hari's shoulder. “Oh, nothing” Hari replied. However, when he still didn't remove his hand from her, Jeongin purposefully bumped into him, making him redraw his hand back.

“It's such a golden day, isn't? Our Jeongin is here to help us?” Mrs. Han smiled at the man as he ran a hand through his hair. “It's nothing. I can come by and help sometimes, you know” Jeongin gave her, his charming smile as Mr. Shin set all the plates down for their dinner as the sat down.

Minwoo was about to sit beside Hari but Jeongin is sat beside her before he can. Jeongin gave him a smug smile as Hari threw him a side eye as he shrugged.

“But Jeongin, can Mr. Kang keep our Hana happy?” Hari asked as Minwoo let out an audible gasp. “Hana is dating Mr. Kang?” He asked as Jeongin rolled his eyes.

“They are. He's perfect for her. And I'm a perfect guy too, unless anyone sees it” He shrugged as Hari elbowed him.

“Oh my! Jeongin-ah! You're the perfect boy anyone could want” Mrs. Han said, glancing at Hamin. “I wish you two were my sons, instead of this little brat”

Hamin glanced at both the males with a scowl. “Wait Minwoo, you can still become my son-in-law, right?” She asked again, but before Minwoo could answer, Jeongin butted in. “He actually got together with his ex-girlfriend. But there's another eligible bachelor ready for your daughter" He stated, smiling at the older lady as Hari sighed.

Hari forced her laugh out and glared at Jeongin who looked too unbothered. “Mr. Shin and Mrs. Han, if I woo your daughter, would you have any problem?" Jeongin asked confidently as everyone in the table widened their eyes, except for Mrs. Han, who looked too pleased with the man's behavior.

“We all know that you'd be great to our daughter. It's just, all up to her” Mr. Shin said, looking at Hari who, was still dumbstruck.

Jeongin leaned towards her. “From now on, I'm wooing you, Shin Hari" He whispered and smiled at her and then all of them went back to eat.

Hari knew, this man was going to be a pain in the ass but mainly, she wanted to beat Hana up for introducing this troublemaker.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
Need to add the Hari-Jeongin moment :)

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。Need to add the Hari-Jeongin moment :)