𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲

ʜᴛᴛᴘ𝐬://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🌿༘✶ ➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲⋆⸙͎۪۫🧸
ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WALKING OUT OF THE AIRPORT , both the figures jumped into a car after putting their luggage in the trunk. Both were wearing black shades and black cap so that, people won't notice them. "Who's older, me or you?"  The female asked the male was currently sitting on the passenger seat. "Me, by two years" He said as she glared at him. "And you still can't drive?" She narrowed her eyes at him as he leaned back, securing the seatbelt. "I'm Kim Jeong In, a pianist. So it'll hurt my fingers" He said making her scoff. "Drop me at my house please,  Hana. " He said, folding his arms as she gave him another glare. "Alright, crazy bastard" She said as she started to drive the car and upon reaching his house, Hana kicked him out of her car making the boy whine. "Shut the trunk nicely" She said as he took his luggage out. As soon as she heard the trunk shut and saw everything behind was clear, she drove off without even saying anything to the man.

HANA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE CHICKEN SHOP. Her home. She did missed it after all, she was away for a while. She slowly opened the door and saw her parents and her brother. It was Ha-min who noticed her first. "Nonna!" He squeaked out running towards the female hugged her. Both their parents darted their head towards them as they walked towards them and hugged Hana as Ha-Min already parted from her. "You brat! Why didn't you inform us that you'll be coming?" Ms. Han scolded her but both she and Mr. Han was admiring the girl who they're seeing after a long time. "If I'd informed you, would it be a surprise?" She chuckled as Ha-Min hugged her again. "By the way, where is unnie? She should've been off by now" Hana asked. "She's with Young Seo" Her father states. "Can you keep some chicken for me? We'll have a quick drink and after I return home I'll eat those? I really missed them" She whined making the other 3 chuckle.

"Sure. We'll wait for you" Her mother said as she turned her heels. "See you later" She said walking out. As soon as she entered her car, she remembered a text from Young Seo. 'Hana-ah, I'm sorry but I've to send Hari for a blind date, don't kill me' probably, Young Seo thought that the girl won't be returning back in a while but, oh she was wrong. She dialed her number. "In which hotel did Hari went on a date?" She asked as soon as she recived the call. "Imperial hotel. Why?" Young Seo asked over the phone. "I'm in Korea and also..................... Prepare for your funeral, Jin Young Seo" She stated, ending the call and  driving away.

HANA GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND IMMEDIATELY SPOTTED SHIN HARI, HER OLDER SISTER. She let out a frustrated sigh. She started to walk towards her but stopped, noticing a familiar tall figure standing beside her. "Kang Tae-Moo?" She was shocked to see him here. Kang Tae-Moo, everywhere. She quickly walked towards them and voiced out. "Yah! Jin Young Seo!"

Hari on the other hand, darted her head towards the source of the shout, just to find her one and only, younger sister. She was dumbfounded and pointed at herself. She might as well thought that she was hallucinating. Like Hana who is still in shock to see the Kang Tae-Moo after years. The last time she saw saw him was when she was graduating. Being the topper of his year's batch, Kang Tae-Moo was called by the University for the farewell ceremony. Yet, Hana was in sophomore when Tae-Moo graduated. So one year of nonsense, what she would say.

The course Tae-Moo took was of 6 years. 3 for business, 3 for MPH in Nutrition. Yet, Shin Hana had a 3 years for her music major. She was, at that time, 20, when he graduated. And now, she's 22 and he's 26. She saw him in the day of the farewell, but they didn't came face to face. She stood in front of them, Tae-Moo's body towering over both the females.

"Let's go" Hana was about to grab her sister's hand when Tae-Moo's voice stopped her. "It's been a while, Miss Shin Hana" She hated how her name rolled off his mouth so perfectly. She hated how the god created him so damn fine. Yet, she would never fall into his trap again. 1 year was enough for her. She faced him, leaving Hari.

"Do I know you?" She asked. Maybe she thought that she'd look dumb after what happened between those two back then, she still said it. But his smirk grew wider. He leaned down to her level and went near her ear, his hot breath was hitting her ear and her neck, sending a tingling feeling all over her body. "It's so cute that you act like you don't know me" He straight up his posture as his secretary came towards them. But Hana wasn't someone someone who would back down.

She grabbed his necktie, pulling him closer to her as she whispered. "How can I forget the biggest jackass I've encountered in my life?" She pushed him to his posture as she gave him a smile. Both Shin Hari and Secretary Cha Sung-Hoon were dumbfounded, looking at the two interacting like this.

But suddenly, a woman came running towards them, yelling. "You bitch! How dare you sleep with my boyfriend?" Hari quickly grabbed Hana's hand and started to drag her away. Hana didn't knew what happened but she dragged Hari towards her car, as the both got in and started driving.

"You knew him?" Hari asked as she got a glare in return. "Yes, unfortunately I do. And care to explain what kind of Bullshit is going on?" She slightly yelled. I unexpected meet did trigger her nerves. "Me and Young Seo are going to a karaoke bar. Come with us and we'll explain" She stated as she harshly made a turn which made Hari squeal.

But on the other hand, the man was holding on his necktie, which the Soprano pulled on earlier. "Why do you have this look on you face, president?" The secretary ask as he let out a scoff and then smiled. "It was alluring to meet her after a long time"

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
First chapter's up! How's it?

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。First chapter's up! How's it?