𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃. She wanted to beat Kang Tae-Moo up but couldn't. She occasionally glared at her sister, Hari while continuing to drive the car. "We met back in Harvard" Hana said and Hari gave her a nod. "I already assumed that" She stated making Hana glare at her more.

"Why are you soo moody? I should be the one who's freaked out! You came back today too and I didn't know about it. Wow!" Hari whined as Hana rolled her eyes

"It's your fault after all" She tch-ed sarcastically and then stopped the car. They we're at the snacks bar.

"𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆?"  Secretary Cha Sung-Hoon asked looking back through the rear view mirror, a bit horrified to see the president all smiling. "Gosh, she's so cute" He mumbled but enough for Sung-Hoon to hear it. The secretary smiled at himself but widen his eyes. "Mr. Kang, do you have feeling for Ms. Shin?" He asked as Tae-Moo nodded.

"I fell for her back in university, at first sight. She was so bubbly and kind that I was attracted towards her. Which led me to give her a hard time" He explained as Sung-Hoon nodded in acknowledgement and chuckled. But then Tae-Moo's phone rang.

It was indeed Chairman Kang Du-Go. He was asking about the date and he even stated that the date might've not worked out as he left early. And asked whether or not he's gonna marry Jin Young-Seo or not.  "I'm not going to marry Jin Young-Seo but the women who came to pick her up"

Sung-Hoon hit the brakes really hard making a screech sound as he looked at the president.

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 yelling and cussing at Young-Seo while gulping on her beer multiple times.

"I didn't want to bring myself out to him. He's a self centered psychopath!!" She whined before gulping another glass. One thing about Hana, she has a high alcohol tolerance.

"Let's go to the karaoke bar"

Flash forward, as they are already at the bar and started to sing a dance their worries away.

Jin Young Seo got a call as she walked out. Hana and hari were singing until they got 100 points. Both of them started to dance and sing until Young Seo came back and yelled.

"What did you two do there? Especially you, Hana!" Young seo yelled at the sisters

"What did I do? I just shoo-ed him away" She said, still not getting why she was all hyped up. "Kang Tae-Moo does not was to marry me" She stated with a sigh.

"That's a good thing!" Hari yelled at her drunken voice, throwing tissue papers in to air. "He wants to marry Hana, the girl who picked, apparently me up!" That's when, everything for Shin Hana became paused. All she could hear was her heartbeat as a tissue slowly fell on top of her head.

Kang Tae-Moo knew, he has hit the shot by telling that to his grandfather because he won't whine again but the fact that he told Mr. Jin about it was, not so funny.

"WHAT!?" She yelled after coming back to her sense and threw the tissue on the floor from her head and started to stomp on it.

"That fucking self-centered idiotic jerk!"