𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Shin Hana and Kang Tae-Moo walked out of the room

𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Shin Hana and Kang Tae-Moo walked out of the room. But before they even got out, they fixed themselves. If they hadn't, they would've had messy hair, and Hana would've looked like a scary creep with the smudged lipstick.

"What was that bang about?" Hana gasped softly as she spoted her only and only sister, Shin Hari

"Ha-hari? You're h-here?" She stuttered as the older female glared at the younger and then, turned towards Tae-Moo and looked at Hana again.

"Why the heck does Mr. Kang have the same colour lipstick, smudged around his lips?" One thing for which both Hana and Hamin gets in trouble is that their oldest sibling has a keen eye.

"Yah Hari, are you a eagle or what?" At the voice of a familiar male, Hana groaned and rubbed her face with her hands.

It was obviously Kim Jeongin! The biggest bastard of all the time!

"Ms. Shin" Tae-Moo called out as not only Hari but also all of them looked at the male. "You're asking me why I have Ms. Hana's lipstick on my lips right?" Before Hana could even react to what Tae-Moo said, he cupped her cheeks and captured his lips with her making Hana widen her eyes.

They sight of them kissing made Youngseo drop her bag on the ground as the four gasped. He parted from her and held her hands. "Now, If you may excuse us, we'll be heading somewhere" Tae-Moo said, dragging the younger Shin with him.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄. Kang Tae-Moo was driving, while Shin Hana was sitting on the passengers seat looking outside through the closed window.

"You know, for you I had to go in Japan for a blind date" At his remark Hana slowly chuckled. "That's the reason you kissed me in front of them?" He

"We're having a product tasting event tomorrow and later at night me and Sung-Hoon are going to the restaurant of Mr. Lee Min-Woo so after that do you want to go out for a walk?" He asked as she smiled

"Ah, you're gonna eat at that bastard's restaurant. Won't I be a bother to you? Let's do one thing! You attend whatever you're attending tomorrow, maybe day after tomorrow we can go somewhere. And you're asking me out as if I'm you're girlfriend" Hana snickers at the end but Tae-Moo stopped the car and parked it away from the main road but the car was still on the road.

He unbuckled his belt as Hana looked at him confused, but then widened her eyes as he placed his soft lips against her lips. But soon after she gave in and kissed him back.

"Where are we actually going?" Hana  asked after breaking the kiss. "To my penthouse. I want to spend time with my girlfriend who denies that she's my girlfriend" Tae-Moo said making Hana hit his amr hard making him hiss. "Get off me bastard" She said making him chuckle as he sat on his seat, buckling his belt and driving away.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
A warning chapter. As I'll not put any warning signs in the beginning of the next chapter, I'm already warning you. But tell me, do you want a 16+ chapter or a 18+ chapter?

 But tell me, do you want a 16+ chapter or a 18+ chapter?