𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺?

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺? ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇. He kept asking Shin Hana stuffs even if she told him to shut up. She was currently in his house as she had to clear her head off as she doesn't wants to remember what happened between her and Kang Tae-Moo. "Are you trying to die today, Jeongin?" She asked, sipping on her coke and giving him a death glare. He just rolled his eyes

"Why are you so moody today? Are you on your period?" That was when his face met with Hana's slipper which he gave her to wear. "WHAT'S WRONG—"

His eyes widen as she moved her hair and showed the, now dark purple mark on her neck.

"What the fuck is that?!" He stood up and when he was about to kind of touch it, she slapped his hand away. "Did a mosquito bite you?" He asked and her glare intensified. She crushed the now empty can with her hand which made Jeongin jump back to his seat.

"The mosquito is actually a human" She said as a gasp left his mouth. "It means that it's a hickey?!” He gasped at looked at her, covering his mouth. " Who's that mosquito—I mean human?" He looked at her curiously, sipping on his drink.

"Kang Tae-Moo"

He spat all of the drink directly into Hana's face making her throw the empty can straight at his face. "Dude! You're so disgusting~" She whined and went towards the kitchen sink and washed her face.

"No, is it really him? I thought you hated him and now you're dating him?" This time, she threw another slipper which was still on her feet but as for the distance, it didn't hurt him.

"He suddenly did it, and I don't even know why I didn't push him away" She ranted sitting back down. "Maybe, you like him"

"Stop with your bullcrap Jeongin"

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 steering wheel multiple times. The car unexpectedly stopped in the middle of the road and now is not starting. "Why does it always happen with me?! Is it because of that Kang Jerk?!" She groaned again and banged her head on the wheel hitting the horn multiple times.

Abruptly, someone knocked on the car window. She rolled her window down to see Secretary Cha Sung-Hoon. "Did the car break down Ms. Shin?" He asked as she gazed at the steering wheel. "Yeah, and it won't start" She sighed looking at him.

"It's already late and it won't be safe for you to stay here alone, let me drive you home" Hana hesitate a bit and then nodded. He opened the door for her as she collected her bag and got out, locking the door.

They walked towards the car and he opened the car door for her. She was about to walk inside but saw Tae-Moo, sitting on the other side. She sighed and sat on the seat and secured her seatbelt.

There was a peaceful silence. Only the voice of Hana, telling the direction to Sung-Hoon as he drove. Tae-Moo was doing stuff in his IPad. Soon the car stopped but Hana gasped, making the two male look at her.

"Why the hell is there a police Car?" She hurriedly walked outside and walked inside the shop and both the male too got out and stood near the car.

Hana couldn't believe what she saw. Both Young-Seo and Hari were drunk and apparently, the police officers came to drop them off.

"Unnie~ How can you do this?" Hana whined and then bowed at the police officers. "Thank you soo much for bringing them home. Please let me escort you" She said but then she heard her mom yell. "GO UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!~" She slightly flinched and closed the door behind.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" She apologized and bowed again. "Oh no it's fine Ms. Shin. If I didn't came here I wouldn't had seen you" A female officer said and took out something from her bag. It was one of her album. "If you may"

"Sure" Hana smiled and took the marker from her hand and signed her name. The officers bowed and left and then she saw that the two male were still standing.

"Have you done your dinner?" She asked as both shook their head. Hana peeked her head inside and yelled. "Mom~ are we still serving?........... Okay!" She looked at them. "Come in"

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
Shock, isn't? Third update of the day? Woah! I surprised with myself lol. Do tell me if you enjoyed these chapters! <3

 Do tell me if you enjoyed these chapters! <3