𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 face explained everything

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 face explained everything. Her two other siblings were giving her a dirty look with a smirk, knowing that she'll get wrecked by, Mr. Kang Tae-Moo. Her parents had a loving look, knowing that their daughter was dating a capable man to make her happy. And Kim Jeong-In and Jin Young-Seo, who were smirking all the time.

“S-so, how do I look?” Hana stuttered, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pretty, puff sleeved dress, which Tae-Moo brought him. The only annoying part was that the button in the back of her neck was a bit tight.

“Was there any moment that my daughters haven't looked pretty?” Mr. Shin coo-ed, patting Hari's head, softly. Hana smiled at her dad. “No tell me, is Mr. Kangaroo taking you out for your first date?” Jeong-In asked as Hana nodded.

Hari went near Hana and punched her stomach softly, making the other hiss. "ThePresident can't control himself, I'm telling you” She whispered in her ear as, Hana turned red. Hana snapped out of her daze as her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller ID.

“He's here” Hana muttered softly and smiled, taking her purse. They made way for her as she stepped out of the house, following her.

There was standing, completely dressed up in a white suit, Kang Tae-Moo. He was holding a big bouquet of pink and white roses. Hana's favorite flowers.

She smiled as he walked towards her and handed her the flowers. “You look breathtaking” Tae-Moo smiled and looked up at her parents, bowing.

“I actually wanted to ask you something” Tae-Moo stated, looking at Mr. Shin and Mrs. Han as they blinked confused. “Yeah?” They asked in unison as Tae-Moo started to speak.

“Can Hana stay over at mine?” Tae-Moo asked as their eyes visibly widened. Jeong-In, Young-Seo and her siblings had a big smirk on their faces.

Kang Tae-Moo was planning to bang, Shin Hana.

𝐌𝐑. 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎. 𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐌𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍.

Like, which parents will give the right to their daughter's boyfriend to let their daughter stay over his?

Apparently, Hana's parents did and Kang Tae-Moo, is over the moon as he knows, he got the trust of her parents. Hana was apparently not too shocked as they said yes. She knew what was coming.

Tae-Moo led her inside a fancy restaurant as he, pulled the chair and made Hana sit on it. She looked around.

“Don't tell me that you booked this whole place as we're coming on a date” Hana deadpanned, looking at the empty restaurant. Tae-Moo slyly smiled, looked at Hana and that, gave her the answer. “You're nuts” She spoke out as a waiter came and placed two plates in front of them.

Lasagna, Hana's favorite.

They ate peacefully as Tae-Moo knew, how much Hana likes to eat and if she's disturbed during eating, that person would definitely get a punch from her.

They finished as Hana looked at him, making him chuckle. She had cheese on the side of her lip. He slowly pulled his hand out as he rubbed the cheese from her lips and shoved it in his mouth, licking his finger clean.

That motion itself sent shivers down her spine as she felt blood, rushing everywhere. She gulped and stood up.

“I'll go to the washroom” She scurried off, making Tae-Moo chuckle.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
Birthday update y'all. Turned 15 today~

 Turned 15 today~