𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" Mrs Han asked to Hana as she took a bite of her food and nodded

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" Mrs Han asked to Hana as she took a bite of her food and nodded. "But Nonna~ you just came back yesterday!" Hamin whined. Apparently, Hana said that she'll start to work as she got a offer to be the face representative of Go Food. And on the other hand, Hana seriously wanted to ask what was Tae-Moo's deal and why he kept annoying her all this time. Hari looked at her, more like side eyed. She knew what her sister was doing.

"Will it be alright?" Hari asked aa she secured her seatbelt. "He can't actually figure out that you're Jin Young-Seo unnie. He'll never. And if I'm there, he won't pay any attention to you" Hana said, driving off.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 As it was about to close but got greeted by that one person's face, she didn't wanted to see. Kang Tae-Moo. Along with him, there was Secretary Cha Sung-Hoon and Chairman Kang Du-Go. Both the girls bowed and got inside of the elevator.

"I thought you'd be late Ms. Shin but guess you're here earlier than I was expecting you" Tae-Moo taunted as Hana forced a smile. "I'm so sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Kang" A sarcasm was latching on her voice as Sung-Hoon lightly chuckled.

"Oh my! Ms. Shin Hana! I'm your biggest fan!" Kang Du-Go squeaked out as Hana smiled and bowed at him. "Is she someone you know Ms. Hana?" He asked, looking at Hari.

"Oh! She's my sister Mr. Kang. She's actually an employee" Hana said and he smiled. "I'm actually honored to have your sister work in out company. Which department are you from?"

"I'm Shin Hari, from Food development team One sir" She bowed too but was about to make herself like a ghost, pushing her hair in front, Hana elbowed her to stay as she was. The elevator door opened as Hari bowed and walked out, giving Hana an apologetic smile. But Hana spotted that she dropped her id card.

"Unnie, your id card" She said as she was going to pick it up, Tae-Moo bend over and picked it up for her, handing it to her. Their fingers brushed as Hana took the id card from his hand and handed it to Hari. Hana too stepped out. "Mr Kang, our appointment is in 30 minutes so shall I see you then?" Hana asked.

"Sure" The doors closed again as, awkward silence filled inside. "Don't ask her useless stuffs. I'm persuading her" Tae-Moo said, straightening his posture.

"Don't you think that she'll reject you because she's ignoring you" Sung-Hoon said but received a smack on the back of his head from the Chairman. "Stop talking nonsense. There's no one who's born and doesn't think Tae-Moo as handsome or attractive"

"Apparently, Shin Hana is already bron" Sung-Hoon argued but got glares in return.

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘, they all knew her pretty well. Guess, Hari didn't shut herself up when she opened up about Hana. They were nice and talked to Hana in a free manner. Some people just gets tensed whenever they talk to the soprano. But they were different. Mr Gye, Ms Yoo and Ms Kim were really cool and calm making Hana get attached to them. Unlike her other siblings, Shin Hana is an introvert. She has trouble making friends so apart from the students of the opera department of her year, she had no friends. Hana was standing, with her back facing the door.

"I'm so envious of Ms. Hari to have such an amazing sister" Ms. Kim said as Hana just smiled. "Don't flatter me! You'll are soo good looking, I can't imagine my sister having soo cool and good looking team members" Hana said making tthe other three blush.

"Aww~ you're flattering us, Ms. Shin" Mr Gye said as they heard a knock. They'll stood up and bowed. "President Kang, You're here?" Ms. Yoo asked and Hana's breath almost stopped. Is he here to get on my nerves again? She thought looking straight at his eyes.

"Your glare still haven't changed over all these years" Tae-Moo said, reciprocating the action she was performing. "Why are you here?" She asked in an annoyed voice. "You forgot about our meeting?"

She looked at her wrist watch, there was 10 minutes more till the meeting. He's indeed here to annoy me but doesn't he have any work? . She sighed and looked straight in his eyes. "There are still 10 minutes. And you're here to escort me? I thought that Mr. Cha will come and get me because the president himself won't come to pick me up" She huffed.

"You're still like how you were back in Harvard. All feisty and cus—" Before he could finish, she slapped a hand over his mouth to stop talking and dragged him towards the elevator, pulling on his cuff.

The three other looked at Hari, dumbfounded.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
Put on your seatbelts on because, next chapter, will make you fall off your bed or couch.