𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 and looked at the man who was kneeling in front of her, hugging her legs

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 and looked at the man who was kneeling in front of her, hugging her legs. She tried to make herself free but the man clutch hold onto her legs like his life depended on it.

"Hana, Forgive me! Please~" Jeongin whined as her siblings and Youngseo was looking at this mess.

"Leave me you shithead"

"No~"

"I'll forgive you in one condition" She said as Jeongin looked up in her eyes and Hana swear she say his eyes shining. He was indeed guilty.

"You won't tell them anything rather tell me what they're planning" Hana whispered as he nodded immediately and let go of her. "And, you're paying for my car repairing as it's your fine as you told them crap and made me cry" She said walking inside her room.

"It costed two thousand dollars" He yelled. "Not that I care" She yelled back and went inside her room smirking.

"Serves you right you bastard"

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓 And got out of her car, getting greeted by some production members. She bowed at them as one of them came towards her.

"Ms. Shin. Let me escort you" He said and both of them bowed to each other. She was brought inside the set and then she spotted someone.

Kim Young Dae.

People might know him as Joo Seok-Hoon from the Penthouse series. And how she knew her? Hana was actually the voice of Bae Rona for the Opera scenes and also Cheon Seojin. He saw her and smiled, walking towards her.

"It's been so long Hana" He coo-ed hugging her. She reciprocated the hug and patted his back. "Yup! So long" She giggled parting away.

"We're starting in a minute, retouch your makeup quickly" The director said as some makeup artists came towards them. Then she spotted

Kang Tae-Moo.

He had an unreadable expression. He looked, angry?

Young Dae and Hana were in Go Food for an ad shoot so obviously, the president will be here. Soon they were called in for the shoot.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, Shin Hana walked out of the set, towards her car and drove off. In the middle of the road, the car abruptly stopped. Hana tried to push in the keys and make it work out but it didn't. She dialed someone

"Yah, you jerk! Why did the junk broke down again?" She yelled over the phone.

"I fixed it up. How the hell would I know? My precious money" Jeongin said more like whined.

"Fine! I'll call you later" She threw her phone on the passengers seat and messed up her hair and banged her hand on the stearing wheel making the car honk. She started crying.

Maybe it was period hormones but why will it kick in her fourth day?

Suddenly she heard a knock. She hoped that it won't be Tae-Moo or Sung-Hoon but, to her luck, it was them.

She sniffed as she saw Sung-Hoon's concerned gaze. "I'm fine. Just hormones"

"I'll drop you off" He said as she got out, taking ger phone with her. She knows that if she doesn't goes with them, she'll be stuck in the dark for hours until someone will come and get her.

Sung-Hoon opened the door for her as she walked in and saw Tae-Moo on his Tablet. She buckled her seat belt as finally looked up at her and she her dried tears which were on her cheeks.

He sighed and moved towards her and grabbed her jaw slowly and made her face him. He took out his handkerchief and wipped off her face and then straighten his position.

'Why is he acting all weird?'

She thought to herself as a shade of crimson, scattered over her cheeks. Sung-Hoon started the car and drove out of there.

"You know" Tae-Moo started as Hana looked at him. "You should make me feel this way"

"What way?" Hana was genuinely curious. "Do I make you feel like killing me? I'm a manic you already know and you just keep on—”

Before she couldn't finish her sentence, he leaned in and grabbed her jaw, slamming his lips on her as she widen her eyes.

Holy. Shit. This isn't happening.

He parted after the sudden peck and sighed. "I don't like to see you getting cozy with other male where you push me off. It makes my feel like you're crushing on my ego and making me look small as you know my feelings for you" He confessed as Hana just blinked her eyes.

"Perhaps, you're jealous" Sung-Hoon said from the drivers seat as Hana gasped as the realisation, hit her like a truck.

"MY FIRST KISS" She boomed out and held her lips with shaky hands. Tae-Moo just smirked and leaned towards her.

"I won't hesitate to do anything much more intense than what I did now if you make me jealous" He smirked as straighten up his posture.

Hana pulled out her middle finger. "You darned Archaeopteryx!! You fucking stole my first kiss"

Right on time, Sung-Hoon stopped the car.

"You're fingers are so small" Tae-Moo teased as she hit him with her handbag and rushed out of the car, slamming the door hard.

Tae-Moo chuckled at her cuteness but then he realised.

"I really kissed her, didn't I?"

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。
Didn't expect that to come this soon? Well you'll never imagine what will happen in the upcoming chapters ;)

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。Didn't expect that to come this soon? Well you'll never imagine what will happen in the upcoming chapters ;)