𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎, 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖?" Tae-Moo asked over the phone as Hana giggled

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎, 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖?" Tae-Moo asked over the phone as Hana giggled. "Sure, when though?"

"I'll pick you up in the evening and that time, maybe I'll talk to your parents about us dating" That statment of Tae-Moo made her blood rush to her cheeks. They've been dating for 3 days now and they can't stop being lovey dovey after all. And about Hamin, Hana managed everything saying that the guy was the man who helped her out that day when her car broke down.

"Okay! But Hari is going in the business trip today, did you know?" Hana asked as he hmm-ed.

"I know. And should I talk to your parents tomorrow? About us" As the words left his mouth, Hana's lips curved out into a wide grin.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later" She hung up immediately and shoved her face into the pillow, screaming.

And Tae-Moo exactly knew what was happening so he chuckled, resuming his work.

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏. He then spotted Hana, running towards him as he opened his arms wide for the girl to jump into it.

She hugged him tightly as he ruffled her hair and placed a kiss on top of the crown of her head. She parted from him and gave out a wide grin. Tae-Moo chuckled, seeing her sunshine aura.

Wait! Weren't they fighting like Tom and Jerry? Well not they but Hana hated 'Kangaroo's' guts?

"Well don't start a smooching session there" Hana snapped her head towards the source of the voice to see Hamin, standing by the gate. Hana glared at him, making him run inside the house.

"That's my brother-in-law?" Tae-Moo chuckled as she pouted looking at him.

"Where's my wedding ring?" She asked, pulling up her left hand and pointing at her ring finger with her right hand's pointer finger.

"Well someone's eager aren't they? To get married to someone who they hated all their lives" He spoke, bending his back so his face will be right on the level of Hana.

"Well I was attracted by your charms. And how hot you looked with no clothes on" She smirked as She turned her head towards their house but gasped when she saw that the four of them were looking at the couple. It 5 in the evening and the sun didn't set yet, giving them a proper view.

"Let's go, or else I'd get into trouble"

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌. He glanced towards Hamin to smiled at him.

"So, for how long are you two dating for?" Ms. Han asked as looking at the couple as they shifted a bit. "A few days" Hana replied with a sheepish tone and then looked at Hari. "Unnie, can you gimme my glasses?" Hana asked cutely as Hari rolled her eyes. Nevertheless, she handed it to her.

"Well, were you at Young-Seo's or at his that night?" Her mother asked again as Hana gulped. "I'll be honest. Tae-Moo's" Every single one gasped because those who knew it, didn't thought that Hana would reveal that.

"Will you take good care of our daughter, Mr. Kang?" Mr. Shin asked as Tae-Moo nodded.

"If there's something beautiful that have happened in my life, that is Ms. Shin coming in it. I will asure you that Ms. Shin would never be unhappy with me and I will try my utter best. And I will date Ms. Shin, with marrige " Tae-Moo completed the sentence as Mr. Shin stood up and hugged the male.

"Welcome to the family, Mr. Kang"

 Kang"