𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗪𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆?

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗪𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆? ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 Both of them as they never woke up in someone's embrace

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 Both of them as they never woke up in someone's embrace. Tae-Moo was the first one to wake up as he saw the sleeping girl who was snuggled up to him and had her head buried in his chest while her hands were wrapped around his waist. A small smile creeped onto his lips as he admired the girl in his embrace. But soon detached from her and made sure she was comfortable and walked out towards the kitchen to make the breakfast.

Soon after Hana was woken up by the smell of food. She sat up and grinned at the male who was holding a tray of food in his hands and with a boyish grin. She sat up slowly as he placed the tray on her laps before proceeding to sit in front of her.

A comfortable aura engulfed them as they sat inside the car. Tae-Moo was driving her back home.

Him, acting all caring and soft around her made Hana forget how big of a Jerk Tae-Moo was too her. She glanced down at her thighs to see Tae-Moo's right hand is dropped on top of her exposed thighs as occasionally, squeezing it firmly.

Hana was feeling all glittery as she felt fluffy feelings in her stomach.

Soon after Tae-Moo stopped the car a bit away  from Hana's house as she instructed him to do so. Before she could get out, he pulled her by her nape and smashed his moist pink lips against hers, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"See you later" He said, patting her head slightly before ruffling her hair. She smiled and pecked him on his cheeks. "I'll see you later, Mr. Self Centered Psychopath" He chuckles at her remark, finding it more amusing than a taunt.

𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 Question her. She rather found out the her sister, Shin Hari covered her up by saying that she'll stay the night over at Youngseo. That probably explains why the two girls are inside the Younger's room with the door locked.

Hari yanked the collar of her attire to reveal the blue-purple marks on her neck as she glared at Hana.

"So you two fucked?" Hana flinched at her straightforward question as she nodded her head.

"Protected or unprotected?" Hana was making up words to say to Hari because, she's too shocked to muster up any words.

"Protected" She spoke out as Hari let out a sigh.

"Gosh Hana! I'll go get ready, bye" As the female proceeded to open the door, she was greeted by the youngest with a devilish smirk.

"So, who's that guy? Who noona spent the night with?" Hamin said with a smirk.

Hana muttered out a cuss and banged her head against the nearest wall.