𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲

ʜᴛᴛᴘs://ᴡᴡᴡ. ʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴍ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
༘✶➺ 𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 ⋆⸙͎۪🧸

ʕ̢̣̣·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Kang Tae-Moo called her for the twentieth time and she threw her phone on the other side of the couch

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Kang Tae-Moo called her for the twentieth time and she threw her phone on the other side of the couch. She gave him her phone number but didn't say that she'll pick up his calls.

Hari, Youngseo and Jeongin gave her weird glances as she punched and kicked in the air. "You shouldn't have given him your number" Jeongin said making Hana scoff in anger.

"What else do you want me to do, asshole? This women sent Hari in every blind date which were ought to be hers but look at the shitty mess she have created. I'm going back to UK. I can't stay here anymore" She sighed and composed herself. It's been already 2 weeks of her not picking up his calls.

"Seriously, what will you do if he comes to our house and says something to mom and dad?" Hari asked as Hana sighed. "I've to figure out"

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 All black with a black hat and black sunglasses to avoid any recognition. She walked inside the elevator just to see The President and his Secretary and a person, she never thought to see with them ever.

Kim Jeongin.

Hana would've screamed at the encounter but composed herself as she doesn't wants to give away her identity. She pressed on the button as the doors closed.

"Gosh dude. You know that Hana is avoiding you" The pianist male said and The soprano widen her eyes.

'He was the bug who gave all shit to Kang'

"I know. Gosh she doesn't sees how obsessed I am with her" Tae-Moo said as the other two male sighed.

"She calls you a self centered psychopath" Jeongin said making the glassed male chuckle. "This isn't funny" Tae-Moo grumble and looked in front.

"So, what will you do?" Sung-Hoon asked as both the male turned towards him. "About what?"

"If Ms. Shin finds out about all your doings, she probably won't hesitate to kill you" Jeongin nervously chuckled and swayed his hand back and forth. "No! She won't ever do that"

"And what gives you the assurance of that, Mr. Kim Fucking Jeongin?" The female spoke through her teeth. She turned her head towards the males and opened her hat and removed her sunglasses, reveling herself.

"Holy shit~" The door opened as Hana spotted Hari standing there and waiting for her. "Ah Jeongin came with you?" Hana stepped out of the elevator and shook her head.

"He's that bastard who gave shit away" Hana scoffed as Hari widen her eyes.

"He's the bug?!"

Let me elaborate. Tae-Moo and Sung-Hoon had no plans to visit that coffee shop that day when Youngseo and Hana got caught. I mean why would a busy President visit a cafe? It was Jeongin who told those two about the girls. And how they even found out about the bug thing? Well we've to go and have a look at the flashback

As soon as Tae-Moo and Sung-Hoon walked out, the girls did too. In a distance, the two girls spotted the Kang male talking over his phone. It wasn't their intension to eavesdrop but as their car was near the male's, the conversation was clearly heard.

"Really dude! They were there and how dud you even know that they were coming here?......... Alright, see you later"

Hana turned around and dragged Hari with her.

"I am, fucked"

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈 Applied heating patches on the male's back. Hana beated him up pretty badly.

Speaking of the devil, she had herself locked up in her room. Too shook with the fact that her own best friend betrayed her because of his long time, childhood friend. Yes, apparently it turned out like that.

Hana sniffed as she wiped her tears with a tissue and throwing it on the floor.

"What a plot twist you were"