Part 8: Getting the Tablet Back pt 2

Sacagawea got up from the snow and quickly crawled over to Teddy.

"You saved me." She said. 

"You're worth saving, my dear." Teddy smiled. The two had then noticed that Teddy was split in half from the wheels of the wagon. "Oh. That's problematic." Teddy chuckled. Larry and Y/n quickly ran up to Teddy.

"Teddy! Oh, man." Larry worried. "Larry! Relax, I'm wax." Teddy said, "Listen, you've gotta do something. Dawn's approaching and half the museum is running amok outside!" "He's got my tablet," Ahkmenrah said with worry. Then suddenly, tire screeching sounds were made. everyone turned to the security room exit to see a small yellow truck with a bone strapped onto it. 

"Yee-haw! Come on, Ockie!!!" Jedediah yelled, the car jumping off the step. Whooping sounds were coming from the car. It then drove up to the others. "At your service, Gigantors!" Jedediah exclaimed with a smile on his face. "How can we be of assistance, my lieges?" Octavius asked, holding his helmet on his head, smiling as big as Jedediah was. "Gimme a second, guys," Larry said. He looked away, and then back. The engine of the car was revving. there was then loud thumping coming from behind the car. Larry looked up, with an idea in mind. 

"Rexy," he said, pointing at Rexy. Rexy roared. "Here boy. Teddy, I need a horse." Larry said, looking down at Teddy. "Do it, man." Teddy allowed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecil was riding the wagon with horses. Larry and Y/n had followed while riding Texas. Y/n held onto Larry for dear life. There were sounds of horses whinnying and braying. "Hyah! Hyah!" Cecil chanted to the horses. 

On the other trial were Jedediah and Octavius along with Rexy. Nicky and Ahkmenrah smiled. "Whoo!!!" Jedediah and Octavius cheered. "Come on, boy! Lemme hear you yell!!!" Jedediah laughed. "Yeah!" Octavius cheered. "Just livin' the dream, baby!" Jedediah yelled. the two shouted. "I'm lovin' this!!" Jedediah screamed. 

You could see Rexy from the trees. The two trails were about to connect. Rexy roared.

"Pull the stagecoach over now!!!" Larry yelled at Cecil. Cecil didn't do as told. "HYAH!" he said once more. 

"Can I make this turn up here?" Jedediah asked. "Uh-" Octavius was thinking. "I'll take that as a yes. Hang on!!!" Jedediah yelled, taking a turn to the other trail. Cecil's eyes widened. He had dodged the car and Rexy. 

"I CAN'T HOLD 'ER!" Jedediah yelled, drifting. The two started screaming. They then flipped over a pile of snow, and the car exploded. a small cloud of puff appeared. Larry and Y/n walked up (technically texas walked up) and could only look at what happened. "Dad, we gotta get them!!" Y/n shouted. "There's no time." Larry gulped, upset. "C'mon, Tex. Let's finish this. Hyah! Hyah! Come on!" Larry commanded Texas to keep galloping, and galloping he did. They eventually made it to Cecil.

"GIVE ME THE TABLET, CECIL!" Larry shouted. "Can't do it, son!" Cecil chuckled. "Pull over!!" Larry demanded. "It ain't gonna happen! Moving on!!" Cecil evilly grinned. "Last chance, Cecil!! Stop the horses or we will!!" Larry demanded one last time. "They can't be stopped, Larry! Don't you know your history? These are money carriers! They were trained not to stop for anything but a secret word!" Cecil said. "Really?! You mean a word like..." Larry then turned his head to Y/n. "DAKOTA!!!" Y/n screamed. The horses came to a quick stop, causing Cecil to fly out of the wagon. Texas galloped over to Cecil. Larry and Y/n got off and walked to him. He was on the ground like the big baby he is. Larry then took the tablet from Cecil. 

"I read up on my history! So did my kid! Thanks for the tip." Larry smiled. "Oh, and by the way, don't ever talk to me like that in front of my children." he then picked up Cecil by his shirt collar. "'Moving on',"