Part 9: A Great Man (the end)

Teddy kissed Sacagawea's hand, and she left to go to her exhibit. 

"Until tomorrow evening, Lawrence and Y/n." Teddy smiled. Larry and Y/n walked up to him. "Yeah, I dunno about that, Teddy. This is gonna be thought to talk my way out of this one." Larry sighed, as Teddy got on Texas. "Well, if that's the case, then it's farewell, my dear friends." Teddy grinned. He then looked up at Nicky. "Nick?" He said. Nicky looked up at him. "Your father's a great man," Teddy said. "I know." Nicky smiled. "I told you," Teddy said to Larry, "He was wrong." he chuckled. Larry just looked at him and smiled. "All right. Good night." Larry lightly grinned. "No, Lawrence. Good day." Teddy smiled, reaching for his sword. He brought it out, and Larry and Y/n turned around. Y/n quickly started picking up all the garbage and mess made by the exhibits. "Hey, Teddy?" Larry said, turning around. He was nothing but a statue at this point. 

"...Thanks."

Larry went back over to Nicky and Rebecca. "Alright. Y/n, I want you to take the subway home with Nicky, okay?" he asked. "Dad, lemme help pick up first. You could keep this job if we help." Y/n said. "...Alright. but only half an hour more." Larry caved in and started to pick stuff up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n couldn't get rest, even if they tried. They decided to take the subway back to West 81st street and go to the museum. Just to visit.

Y/n walked in and saw Rebecca at the help desk. 

"Hey, Rebecca!" Y/n said, walking up to her. "Hey! Y/n, right?" She asked. "Yup." Y/n smiled. "Here, lemme help you with some of that." 

minutes later, Larry entered the room with Dr. McPhee. McPhee gave him his flashlight and keys and left. Larry was looking down at his stuff. Y/n quickly got out her phone and Texted Larry "Look up". Larry saw this text and Looked up at the help desk. He smiled. Y/n then texted him "I couldn't sleep so I came here". Larry laughed and walked over to the help desk.

~~~~~~~~~One year Later~~~~~~~~

"My name is Nick Daley. My Career Day parent is my dad." Nicky smiled, "He's the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History." Nick's class clapped for him, as Larry walked up behind Nicky. "Hey, How's it goin'? Well, Nicky said it." Larry said, "I'm the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History, and lemme tell you something. That's when history comes to life." he smiled. "Now how many of you guys 'been over to the museum?" students started shouting "me!".

That night, the museum celebrated its 1-year-anniversary of victory from the old watchmen. September by Earth Wind & Fire was playing, as everyone was partying and dancing and playing soccer(football). Larry watched from above on the 2nd floor. 

"Hey, dad!" Y/n said, sneaking up on Larry. "Heya, Kiddo! Larry said, scruffing Y/n's hair, "We're gonna party real hard tonight" he smiled. Y/n shot a smile back. They looked around. Teddy and Sacagawea were together riding Texas. Larry and Y/n shot their fists up in victory and achievement. they then continued to watch everyone party.

Rexy not too long after ran up to Larry and Y/n, since Jedediah and Octavius's new blue and red car had a rib attached to it. Nicky was riding Rexy, while Jedediah and Octavius were jamming out in the car. They looked up and (gayly) smiled at Larry and Y/n.

"Hey, it's getting late, ready to go home?" Y/n joked. "Nope." Nicky smiled, and Larry laughed. 

"Let's ride" Jedediah exclaimed, then drove the car away. "You know what, Y/n?" Larry asked. "Hm?" Y/n asked. "You were right," Larry responded, laughing. "What, about not getting things on the first try?" Y/n asked. Larry stopped laughing. "I was talking about Jed and Octavius being gay, but that too!" He smiled. Y/n started laughing. 

Well, I'm gonna go party with everyone. See ya, dad. Love ya" Y/n said. "Love ya too, kiddo." Larry smiled. Y/n left. Larry then turned around and snapped to turn his flashlight off.

~The End~

(HEYAAAAA if you made it this far then congrats! Also, lemme know if you want me to continue this by making a y/n sequel! it'll be like this book but Battle of the Smithsonian. Thanks again for reading guys, love ya <33333)